Sik-k

Y/n

"You really need to get out more, come on just one party." Jay has been coaxing me to go to one of his wild parties yet again. "Look I'm not a fan of drinking or seeing girls walking around half naked alright. It's not my scene and really shouldn't be yours either." He rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "Y/n it's just a small get together from my company, not some lavish wild party. Please don't make me seem like I am so one dimensional." I shrug. "If the shoe fits. Anyways I guess if it's small I'll show my face, who's going to be there?" He smirks leaning on my kitchen counter. "Your boy Minsik has been asking about you again, he's wondering if you'll be there tonight. What should I tell him?" I purse my lips. "You better not be lying and getting my hopes up, you know I actually really like him...I'll be there. Formal or casual?" "Formal so dress up nicely alright? Do you have a dress? Or a two piece?" I squint my eyes at him. "When are you not a total pervert? I'd never wear a two piece around you, your eyes wonder and I'm not out here to impress you. I have a dress I guess I can throw on."

~

"You know when you said you had a dress you had to throw on I didn't think you meant that! You look gorgeous Y/n!" I smirk patting him on the shoulder

"You know when you said you had a dress you had to throw on I didn't think you meant that! You look gorgeous Y/n!" I smirk patting him on the shoulder. "I came to slay the evening. Now I think I see a free seat by the bar." I leave him and take the free seat at the bar. "What can I get you Miss?" "Shirley Temple please." He nods and starts making my drink. "You know I didn't expect to see you here tonight but I'm glad you made an appearance." I hear an all too familiar voice beside me.

"Minsik 오빠

"Minsik 오빠...well I was practically begged to come so here I am." He looks me over and smirks. "And here you are looking might I say sexy this evening. You sure didn't come to play." The bartender places my drink in front of me and I thank him. "Flattery gets you nowhere, I'm not one of your little toys." He chuckles smoothly and takes the empty seat next to me. "Oh come on Y/n you know that I really like you, stop teasing me. I even got you something to say thank you for accompanying me to that photo shoot."

"You say it as if I wasn't supposed to be at the photo shoot. I just so happened to be modeling that day as well." He takes out a small box and slides it over to me. "Please just accept it Y/n, I'm trying hard to convince you I'm serious about you." Jay comes and takes the seat on the other side of me. "Are you two dating yet? You're the talk of the party, I ship it." I roll my eyes. "Since when do you talk like that? And no we're not dating, probably won't happen anytime soon." Minsik smirks. "So there's a chance we might? I'll take it." Jay shakes his head. "Y/n/n can I talk to you in private?" He signals me to follow him to a more secluded area of the venue. "I thought you liked him, what's wrong?" I shrug. "I do like him, in fact I really like him. He's just a manhoe and I don't know how I feel about that. I'm not outgoing enough to keep up with him and we're in different leagues."