BamBam

Y/n

"You go out with who?!" My best friend Jackson is being very dramatic, nothing new, to the news I just told him. "Your friend BamBam. He's really cute and—" He covers his ears and starts saying random things to try to tune me out. I roll my eyes and get up from the studio couch.

"I'm leaving, I'll call you later when you're not being childish." I grab my bag and head down the hall. "Hey Y/n, where are you going?" I look to see Mark. "Oh hey Mark...I'm going home. I'll see you around." I make my way out the building without getting stop or bothered.

"I'm sorry about earlier but do you really have to like BamBam? What about Namjoon or Jooheon?" I shrug and continue to eat my popcorn. "I can't help but like him, it's just something I can't explain."

"What? I don't want to hear it anymore

"What? I don't want to hear it anymore. Anyways Mark wants to know if you want to swing by the dorms tonight?" "Sure, I'll be over after I finish my movie, it's getting intense." He says okay and ends our FaceTime call.

"Y/n your here!" Yugyeom comes running towards me and gives me a hug. "Don't touch my girl." Mark comes and pushes him away and hugs me instead.

His POV

Who do they think they are being all up over my girl? "Step aside peasants she's mine

Who do they think they are being all up over my girl? "Step aside peasants she's mine." I peck her cheek and she smiles. "Hi BamBam..." I smile back. "I didn't know you were coming baby, you should've texted me." She giggles causing everyone to look at us weird.

"What's going on here?" Jinyoung looking all confused/disgusted.

"Oh you didn't know, those two are dating." Jackson casually walks in and grabs a water from the fridge. "Since when?" Yugyeom smirks. "Since two months ago." Y/n hugs me and rests her head on my chest.

"Why didn't we know about this?!" Mark looks hurt causing Y/n to pout. "We just wanted to take it slow but...things fell into place rather quickly. Don't be mad at me!" The guys start laughing and teasing us. "Aww that's cute, you two are cute...I approve." Youngjae claps and Jackson shrugs.

Y/n

"You know I think we should've told them earlier..." I'm currently FaceTiming my baby while getting my nails done. "Maybe...what are you doing right now? You don't look like you're home." I smile a-bit because if I tell him he'll want to pay for it.

"I'm just getting my nails done. I'll be home in like 30 minutes."

"Baby why didn't you let me pay for it? Where are you I'll come by

"Baby why didn't you let me pay for it? Where are you I'll come by." I shake my head. "No I got it, don't worry." He smirks. "Do you?" I giggle at our little inside joke. "No IGot7." He bursts out laughing and rolling around.

"What's so funny?" I hear Yugyeom say in the background. "Nothing ...jagi I'll call you later okay? Matter of fact just text me when you get home, I'll be right over." I smile and agree before hanging up.

"You've got a great boyfriend there." The lady doing my nails smiles. "Yes, I really do."

A/n

Hey lovelies 💕 so according to votes the next imagine will be Monsta X so be on the look out. I believe after that Jay Park but I really want to do Giriboy but I guess he'll have to wait *smiles through tears*. Anyway it'll be out before the end of the week. Maybe tomorrow if I'm proactive 😊👌🏾✌🏾👋🏾