Zico

Y/n

Love is wild but it has my life by the reigns. I can't help that I've fallen totally and utterly in love with my best friend...who shows no interest in me. You see our mom's are best friends so we were raised to be best friends.

I can't stop thinking about him, he's everywhere. I have to cut him off before this gets too far. I carefully unlock my locker and check is he's anywhere to be seen. "Looking for someone?" I quickly slam my locker shut and grimace before facing him.

He smiles and pinches my cheek. "This game of hide and seek was fun when we were kids but Y/n I'm tired of looking for you. It's exhausting." He takes my books for me walks me to class . His actions may be normal but my heart sure isn't taking in lightly.

After the bell rings I zip out the classroom and into my next class that is Jiho free. His friend Minho smiles at me and waved me over. "Long time no see Y/n. Where've you been?" I shrug and pull out my homework. "I've just been busy lately." He looks as if he doesn't buy it but doesn't say anything.

When our class is over I go to my car and head home for the day. My phone is blowing up in the passenger seat but I ignore it. "Hi mom." I wave to my mom who is in the kitchen drinking coffee with Jiho's mom. "Hi honey how was school?" I give her a thumbs up and wave to her best friend so I'm not rude.

In my room I check my phone.

Jiho💖: Where are you? We need to talk.

Jiho💖: I know you're probably driving but call me when you get home 😊.

Jiho💖: Don't leave me on read or I'll come by your house.

He knows me all too well. I roll my eyes and answer his text.

Me👑💕: I agree, we can do this right now. I don't want to be friends anymore.👋🏾✌🏾It's not you it's me. Don't come by.😊

I know it seems harsh but he'll get over it because I heard he likes this chick named Huna anyway. I then hear my phone receive another text.

Jiho💖: What are you talking about?! Is this because of the Huna dating rumors? We're not dating and I don't like her! I like someone else...

Me👑💕: ...like who?

"Like you." I look up and there he is smiling.

"When did you get here?!" He just shrugs and walks into my room and closes the door

"When did you get here?!" He just shrugs and walks into my room and closes the door. "So do you like me too?" He sits next to me on my bed. "Yes...so you know about that text—"

He holds up a hand and caresses my cheek with the other. "Don't worry about that, I'm just worried about this." He softly crashes his lips on mine pulling me closer to him in the process.

"Kids do you want to...oh my god!"

We quickly pull apart and separate

We quickly pull apart and separate. "It's not what it looks like!" My mom just smirks. "Hey it's none of my business. Soohyun you owe me that $50!" She closes the door and runs back downstairs.

"So uh we're good here right?" Jiho looks at me while I have an expression on my face

"So uh we're good here right?" Jiho looks at me while I have an expression on my face. "I don't know if I'm to prepare my funeral or continue on."

"Well I think you'll be fine. Oh and tomorrow I'm picking you up for school, don't make me wait." He pulls me in for another kiss before peacing out.