Suga

Y/n

Okay so have you ever had a hard time concentrating in class because there was someone distracting you? Yeah well that's me every art class. This guy that sits in front of me is drop dead gorgeous and makes me so nervous I forget how to draw. My sketchbook is full of drawings of him and he's all I can think about. The sad part is he doesn't even give me the light of day.

All of his attention is given to his best friends Hoseok and Jimin. They always keep him busy making him smile and laugh while all I can do is watch and admire his beauty.

"That's really good, is that Yoongi hyung?" Jimin is looking over my shoulder at my current sketch of Yoongi

"That's really good, is that Yoongi hyung?" Jimin is looking over my shoulder at my current sketch of Yoongi. I gasp and shut my sketchbook quickly. "U-uh no! I don't even know who that is!" He smiles softly. "The guy sitting in front of you...can I show him? Please, that really looks like him!"

I shake my head. Jimin still determined calls Hoseok over. "Hyung doesn't this look like Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok takes my sketchbook away from me to see. "Yeah it does! Yoongi come look at this!" I gulp and snatch my sketchbook back.

"What looks like me?" Before they can answer the teacher dismisses us and I scramble out the room with all my stuff. I don't stop running until I reach my dorm room. I gasp for air once I fall on my bed.

'They must think I'm a creep who draws their friend!'

I slowly calm down and pull my phone out my pocket and check the time. "Oh no I'm late for work!" I quickly throw on my uniform and head to my job.

It's been a long day of work but somebody finally comes in.

"Welcome to Viva Mí Vida, what would you like?" I look up and see Yoongi smiling at me.

I just about choke on my spit

I just about choke on my spit. "Aren't you that shy girl who sits behind me? I'm sorry about my friends earlier." I nod and wait for him to order. "Oh you're waiting on me...I'll have a caramel macchiato and chocolate chip muffin." I smile and ring him up.

"That'll be $3.49." He hands me a 10 dollar bill. "Keep the change." He winks before going to go sit at a booth.