J-hope

Y/n

"Hey where do you think you're going? Where's my kiss?" My boyfriend was just about to run off with his friends and leave me by myself. "Oh I'm sorry jagiya," He leans in and crashes his lips against mine. "You better answer my call later or I'll come find you." He slaps my butt before joining his friends in one of their cars.

" He slaps my butt before joining his friends in one of their cars

"Yes girl he left me for his friends...I know smh." I pop a skittle in my mouth when my call is interrupted by another one. I look to see my boyfriend is calling me. "Oh hold on girl he's calling me."

His POV

"What do you want  Jung Hoseok?"

"Excuse me, let's try this again

"Excuse me, let's try this again. Hi jagiya I'm calling you to let you know I'm outside so come outside before I come inside." I hear her groan. "Whatever." She hangs up abruptly.

...

She hops in my car and turns to me. "Are you attitude free?" She raises an eyebrow. "Is your attention free?" I sigh knowing she's mad at me. "Jagiya, don't be that way. I love you and I'm going to prove it."

I start the car and drive to where I've been planning my surprise.

"Now close your eyes."

Y/n

I open my eyes to see a picnic laid out on the grass by a lake. "I wanted to surprise you with some alone time. I know you don't like always hanging around my friends but you put up with it for 3 years, so this is for you jagiya." I wipe my eyes as tears fall because I'm so happy.

"감사합니다 사랑해요!" I pull him in for a kiss. "I see you've been practicing your Korean." I roll my eyes. "Don't ruin the moment!"

A/n

I know this is short but bare with me. I have some imagines coming up so look out okay😊👌🏾✌🏾👋🏾