Idol Family Ep2

A/n : This is so fun for me idk why but I love it. Okay so to clarify on the kids names...so for Mina her kids all have Japanese names because of her love of anime and Japanese culture. Heidi is the only one who on her birth certificate doesn't have one but is given one later in another episode when she's older. Her nickname is Panda because she takes after Mina in her love of pandas and there's not really a nickname to get out of Heidi. Kiyoshi has lots of nicknames so just be prepared. Also about Mailynn(May-Lynn) she's named after Mina's mom and why both her and Heidi have "Lynn" in their names. Enjoy! Drama and romance and comedy will follow 🥰

(A month after the first episode was recorded. They record every week and put the content together for one episode.)
Mina

So have you ever had a day that you just want to have a normal life again?

"Hmmm well I wouldn't trade my life now for anything but there's times when I feel so consumed with everything happening or what's bound to happen I just want to lay in bed and do nothing but I'm a mom and a wife, I have responsibilities to my family. That's why today I'm having a spa day on my day off."

Jackson must be happy you're taking a break. You've been working really hard. Enjoy yourself!

I changed into the robe they provided for me and head for the massage room. Cam is already in there getting her massage. "Hey Cam, I'm so ready to get this massage. My shoulders are holding tension for some reason." I lay down on the massage table and my masseuse starts my massage. "I know...Jasmine has been scared of the dark lately and it's killing my sleep schedule. She's sleeping in my bed and she's kicking BamBam and elbowing me ughhh. Any ideas?"

"Oh definitely, for Heidi I got her a galaxy light for when she goes to bed so she thinks she's under the stars. Maybe she'd like that, it's really cool." She hums. "Hmmm I'll try that, maybe Heidi can sleep over when I get it. Probably later tonight."

So how do you feel about Anasage's divorce? Kayla seems upset about it.

"Well it's not my business honestly. I don't take worries home with me, I'm a mom so I have to be in the right mindset for my kids. Do I feel bad, yes I do and she definitely has my support but I'm not going to meddle where I don't belong. Yoongi is my friend too so I'm out of this."

I see so you don't want to choose sides, understandably so. Do you think she'll be okay?

"Uh yeah she has been seeing someone a lot lately so I'm sure she'll be just fine." I wink into the camera.

Jackson

When Mina goes out of town what do you do? Do you FaceTime?

I nod. "We FaceTime when she's not busy and we text in between calls. The kids love talking to her for hours."

Does she go away often?

"No, she limits going away so she can be with the kids. She sacrifices a lot and could be doing more career wise but she sticks to mostly releasing music and brand endorsements. Sometimes I feel guilty like I'm holding her back from being what she could be..." I look down and frown softly.

Well I'm sure she's okay with her life, she said she wouldn't trade it for the world. As far as I'm concerned, she seems to me the happiest woman I've ever seen. When she's with you her smile radiates and glows!

I smile at his words. "I feel the same way, I wouldn't trade this for the world."

JB