Idol High 5

A/n: Hey Hey lovelies I'll keep this short because I know you probably are anticipating more lol. Maybe not but here's my writing inspiration right now. Anyways ...

Mina~

"I can't believe you're leaving me for a month

"I can't believe you're leaving me for a month. That's 4-5 weeks of not seeing you in person." Jackson is trying to be with me as long as possible until I leave. This means watching me pack. "You act as if I have a choice in the matter. I didn't choose to leave you for a month. Instead of making me feel bad about doing my job, you should be making the most of the time we have together right now." I put my skincare products in my suitcase. "I'm sorry baby...do you want me to help you pack?"

"I'd like to place my essentials in myself thank you." He raises an eyebrow. "Essentials? Like your skin and hair stuff? Makeup?" I nod as I put my under clothes in the bag. "Yes and my under clothes. I would like to pack them myself." He catches what I'm throwing really quickly. "Oh...well do you want me to get us some food? I'm actually really hungry since I had a protein shake this morning before the gym."

"Sure, you know what I like." I bend over to pick up something I dropped and plop it in my suitcase. "Are you ordering or looking at my butt?" He quickly picks up his phone and starts typing. "How'd you know I was looking?" I giggle as I zip up my suitcase. "I didn't, you just told on yourself." He face palms himself. "You're so smart. By the way have you been working out?"

"Why?" He shrugs as he continues to tap away on his phone. "A friend of mine was telling me that they saw you in the gym working out with a group of guys."

"Well I've been in the gym but I wasn't working out with a big group of guys

"Well I've been in the gym but I wasn't working out with a big group of guys. When I go the Big Tittie Gang is there working out and they always migrate where I am." He raises an eyebrow. "Is that right? Eric says that BM has been flirting with you at the gym." I shrug as I sit next to him. "I always have my headphones on anyways I don't hear what anyone is saying. The only sound I hear is you rapping with Rich Brian." He smirks and turns so he's facing me.

"Oh really? I was just messing with you but is Titanic your favorite song? What about I Love You 3000?"

"I love everything you make, you work so hard on everything ...I'm going to miss this." He places a hand on my cheek and I place mine on top of his. "Well I'll come visit you. I checked my schedule and if I finish recording tomorrow I can spend a week with you until my next photo shoot." I smile and scoot closer to him. "That makes me feel better. I've never been to Japan before, I want to go on a date while we're there. It'll be the first time we go on a trip alone together."