Jackson

This is a personal preference guys. Send in requests 😊.

Jackson

Everyone keeps asking me what I want in a girl. Interviews manipulate every word I say but I just want a girl that makes me happy. I really don't have time to look for a relationship right now.

Mark and I are hanging out in the dorm bored out of our minds. Well I am, Mark is FaceTiming his best friend from LA Mirah. Her and Mark are always talking and laughing while I'm just here. It's no fair Mark has Mirah all to himself. I go sit by him to listen to their conversation. "Hey Mark is that Jackson? Hey Jackson!" Mark turns the camera to me and I wave. "Hi Mirah, how are you?" She giggles cutely and smiles. "Oh I'm fine, Mark is picking me up from the airport in the morning so I get to hang with you guys." "Oh that's cool, you'll get to hang out with Markson for a whole month.  I'm excited." She laughs and Mark rolls his eyes. "Ignore him and pay attention to your boyfriend." She laughs and shakes her head. "You wish you had this Mark. You already know Jackson is my Got7 bias." He scoffs and I can't hide the surprise on my face. "Ha Mark, she likes me better than you! Mirah, Mark is jealous of us." She laughs and I beam with joy. "Whatever she's still my best friend. We used to bathe together." She makes a disgusted face. "Eww Mark don't tell him that, it's gross."

"Who looks better, me or Jackson?" I anticipate she'll say Mark. Everyone always wants Mark over me. "Sorry Mark but I have to go with Jackson. Have you seen the Just Right music video?! He looks so....yeah I pick Jackson hands down." Mark almost looks upset. "Mirah you're my best friend, you're supposed to choose me. Why Jackson?" She shrugs. "You know I'm starting to think you actually like him. Do you like him?" She purses her lips. "Put in your earphones. Then I'll tell you." "Nah I'll just send him away. Go away Jackson, my best friend wants to tell me a secret." I sigh and get up. "Shut up Mark!" I close the door to give them privacy. I won't pry in her business.

~5 minutes later~

Mark comes out the room with a smirk on his face. "Jackson, what are you doing tomorrow?" I shrug. "I don't know, maybe I'll go out and give you and Mirah some time alone." He laughs and shakes his head. "No she wants you here, come with me to the airport to pick her up. I know you want to." He wasn't wrong but I'm not telling him that. "If that's what she wants." He laughs again. "This is fun, you like her don't you?"

I shake my head quickly. "N-no I don't!" He just laughs harder.

"Yeah you do, wow this is fun. We're leaving at 6 so be ready to leave." He continues laughing as he goes back into the room. I'm really confused because I've never seen Mark laugh so much but then again, Mirah could have told him something really funny. She's really funny and can make people laugh. The way her eyes crinkle when she laughs....I need some help. I can't like Mark's best friend.

I can't even sleep or think without seeing her smiling face. This has gotten out of hand. Maybe I'll leave like I said so I will forget about her. She'll be disappointed if she doesn't see me though, ugh this is hard. Although I don't want to, I get dressed to go to the airport. Mark has a constant smirk on his face. "Come on, she'll be landing in 10 minutes."

We rush to the airport and wait by her terminal. "Who's the lucky lady you two icons are waiting on?" We turn around to see Mirah with her arms crossed and bags beside her. "Mirah, we were waiting for you! Come here," Mark pulls her in for a hug and kisses her cheek. "I missed you. Move here with me." She shakes her head. "Dude, I'm already moving here. Why do you think I got so much stuff? But I've missed you too."

They stand like that for awhile hugging and Mark kissing around her face while she just giggles. Something inside me is angry about this, I don't like it. She finally breaks away from Mark and gives me a hug.
"I didn't forget get about you Jackson, I'm glad that you came." I hope I'm not blushing right now, that would be embarrassing. "No problem, I wanted to see you." Can I face palm myself? She giggles and kisses my cheek. "You're sweet, come on you two. I want to be dropped off at my new crib."

Mark and I carry her many bags to the car. Mark makes me sit in the back and let Mirah sit in the front. You know I'm starting to think Mark is messing with me...or he likes Mirah too! Oh no I think I should have gone out. He even takes her hand when he's driving, I really want to punch him right now. I see him smirking through the rear view mirror. "Hey can I play my music?" "Yeah jagi anything you want." She raises an eyebrow but continues to play her music nonetheless. I hear the beginning to Just Right come on and I see her turn around and smile at me. "Can you sing along with me? That would be awesome." I sing along with her until we get to what looks like a house, a big house. Wow Mirah must be stacking.

"Wow...Mirah how much did this cost?!" Mark looks surprised as well. "Oh just 340,655,058.84 won." Mark and I look at each other. "JUST?!" She shrugs like it's nothing and gets out the car. Mark and I gawk at the house as we bring in her bags. To my surprise the house is furnished and set up already. "Mirah when did you actually furnish this?" Mark sets her bags in her living room. "Well I was here last week and bought this house. I did tell you I was moving in the area."

Now that Mirah has moved close to us, we've been hanging out together. I can see why she's Mark's best friend. If it's possible, I think I like her even more. I'm going to tell her how I feel today.

I decide to text her I'm coming over. I don't wait for a response and just head over there. I practice what I'm going to say to her. I get out and ring the doorbell. She comes to the door smiling. "Hey Jackson, what's up?" I take a deep breath and look her in the eye. "Mirah, I love you. I have for awhile now and I can't stop thinking about you. I know this all sounds cheesy as you Americans say but I don't care. I just want you to know that." Before she can say something the door is opened wider to reveal Mark recording me. My whole face turns red like a tomato. "I knew you liked her, so Mirah go ahead. Tell him how you feel." I look away from the camera. "Well Jackson, I don't know what to say. I mean I think that I'm falling for you, scratch that, I am. I really am, who wouldn't? You're amazing, you're an amazing beautiful person that I just can't help to love." I can't stop smiling. My dreams have come true.

"So are you two just going to stand there or are you going to kiss?" Mirah rolls her eyes at Mark. "Mark go away, can we have a moment? Jeez, I can't even talk to Jackson alone." Mark just laughs. "Get used to it, no privacy for the both of you. Now kiss on camera!" She rolls her eyes again but this time pulls me in for a kiss. This might sound girly but I felt fireworks and butterflies in my stomach. "Did you feel that? You gave me butterflies." She laughs and shakes her head. "Jackson you're so cheesy, I love you though so it's okay." With that, I knew we would be okay.

"Wait till you meet my parents. They're going to love you!" *Gulps*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, I'm making this a series. If you want me to make another series with any of boys, just let me know. 👌🏾✌🏾❤️💕