Shock (Part 1)

Part 1

Girl's pov

Today life took drastic change, I Swara shekhwat who has lots of dreams that all shattered in fraction of second. Today was my marriage with mine love Nikhil Sharma but at the end moment he ditched me. I just don't able to understand what mine fault was. My parent angrily glares me as I was adamant to marry him. They came near me and tightly held mine hand.

Shomi: now see Swara he left you. We told you he's not worth for you, but you are being adamant not listen us. Now what will happen to our respect? Moreover, what will be your future, beta no one marry you. All will blame you only.

I tried to clarify him but truly saying I also broken by it. My father came near me and held mine feet. I shockingly back off and looked down.
Before he could speak, we heard some sound from other hall.

Someone came near to my parent and told something in their ears.

Before I could react, she came near me and held my hand and drag me there.

There was also some similar scene going but just difference was bride ran.

I unknowingly felt sad for that boy. I mean it's just I am seeing myself in him. Bridegroom father was talking to someone I think he was trying to make someone understand suddenly his face glow with happiness. Before I could understand anything, he came near mine parents and join hands.

I just blankly seeing all that not able to understand anything, so I choose to keep quiet. After some time, mine father came near me and told me marry that boy. I saw him shockingly I mean how could he say like it. I just emotion less standing there. He and my mother started to emotionally blackmail me at last I agreed. I saw towards that boy who was also looking at me.

Before we could talk anything, our parents make us stand in mandap. Without having any option, we started to follow ritual. We about to start forth phere but a girl running came and shouted stop it.

She was in bridal get up I understood that she's actual bride.

Her parents angrily glare her and came near. They slapped her hard, she stumbled little but somehow managed to stand.

Me and that boy was just standing there. I tried to speak something but mine parents came near me and whisper in mine ears that if I'll open mine mouth, they'll kill themselves here only. Unwittingly I kept mine mouth shut.

I just feeling pity for that girl she must have some reason behind it.

After lots of drama I finally married that boy umm what is his name. Yeah Sanskar Maheshwari means now I am Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

Now I going to enter in his house in unique style. Yeah unique only because We entry with that girl uff what was her name...Yeah remember Ragini gadodia.
Swara's pov end

( From here story will be normal, no pov)

Sujata Maheshwari came and started to do arti. Both SwaSan were little interested in it but just keeping fake smile on face.

After it Sanskar make Ragini lie in guest room. After keeping her, he went from there, Ragini opened her eyes and sat bed.

Ragini: You did not right Sanskar, you even not waited for me. I not ran Sanskar, I was stuck somewhere. But you choose to marry that lower class girl.

Sensing someone presence coming near her she again lay on bed and closed eyes.

SwaSan side