I like you (part 3)

Part-3

Ragini saw SwaSan, she immediately stood up and run towards them.

Ragini: Sanskar.

Saying it she hugged him, he just kept standing there itself. He doesn't able to understand how to react he saw towards Swara who is looking at him only. She signals him to ask her.

Sanskar: Ragini what happened?

Ragini: All things ended.

He tried to separate her from himself, but she just kept sticking. It was irking her but choose to keep quiet.

Unwillingly he hugged her and gave helpless look to Swara, in replied of it she gave angry look whereas, Ragini started to sob more.

Ragini: Sanskar, I went to mom dad. Like you they also not ready to listen me. They even not allowed me to enter inside house. At least please you once listen me.

Sanskar: first you relax.

Ragini; First you promise me that you'll listen me.

He nodded in yes, Swara about to move from there but he held her hand which forced her to stop at same place.

Sanskar in whisper; Please stay here only.

Unwittingly, she remains at her place only. Somehow, he managed to separate her from himself and make her sit at near sofa. Swara passed a glass of water but Ragini turned her face, Sanskar took it from her hand.

Sanskar: Ragini, first drink it. And tell me reason.

Ragini drank water from his hands itself, it irked Swara more but at this moment she can't do anything expect of being silent spector.

Ragini: That day I got call from my friend, her father met with accident. And doctor was not operating him due to money, so I needed to go there. Trust me Sanskar I don't want to run from marriage.

Before he could say anything Swara spoke in middle.

Swara: But Ragini ji you could send money by driver hand or transfer directly what was need of going there leaving your marriage.

Listening it her expression changed, she nervously rubbed her palm.

Sanskar: Yes, Ragini rather than you yourself going you should send someone else. By the way why you not inform anyone.

Ragini: Sanskar I thought to not disturb anyone, if you not believe I can make you talk to doctor.

She about to dial doctor no but he held her hand and took mobile from her hand.

Sanskar: not needed it's okay Ragini, you should act wise but leave it. Mistake was my also I should have waited for.

Listening it, she moves backwards without his notice and went away not wanting to listen more "mistake was" just these two words kept repeating in her mind.

Sanskar continued; You but truth is I am happy with her. Now we can't change anything, it's better we all love on in our respective lives.  (He took break and breath properly) I promise Ragini I'll correct everything, after some days I'll try to talk to your parents (social service)

She saw him teary eyes and stood from there.

Ragini: Hmm good night.

Sanskar: Good night.

Both went from there, Ragini wipe her tears and smirked. She noticed Swara sitting outside and went near her.

Ragini: What happen Swara ji? Feeling unwanted? I also felt same when in college all used to praise you and ignore me.