Connected Hearts (part-16)

Part-16

Finally swasan arrived at Kolkata airport, from there they tried calling lucky but he again and again cutting call making them little worried but later they jerked thinking he might be busy in studies. At other hand, there all get to know by swasan arrival by some sources, Swara's parents too reached there for welcoming Swara.

In car,

"Sanskar I am thinking how all will react after seeing us. And you know I took special gift for Uttara and lucky." Swara said imagining all's happy faces.

Sanskar just smiled and continued listening her.

"And you know Sanskar tomorrow I'll go to ma baba I missed them soooo much. Minimum I'll live there for three week...." Swara said smilingly

Listening it, Sanskar stopped car and pulled her close to him.

"Nothing is going to happen like this Shona, you can visit there but just for three days. It'll be enough and you think what all will say if you'll live there without your husband, you know what society says they'll pass cmnts on you and say your husband don't love you. Then what your husband will feel if anyone questions on his pure love. And most importantly how your one and only one husband will take care of himself as he got your habit." Sanskar said winching like child, seeing his behaviour Swara playfully smacked his shoulder.

"Mr husband no one will say anything and even someone say I don't care. About my husband, I know he loves him so much that he's talking nonsense things at this moment and about taking care of yours, before marriage too you used to live fit fine so again you have to live and most importantly Mr husband you're forgetting one thing I not spend any quality time with my parents after marriage so now I want sometime with them too. You can come to see me but just seeing me not living there." Swara said and pushed him back.

"Not fair Mrs wife, I bet you yourself not able to live without me and next moment itself you're going to run in my arms. You'll say Sanskar please stop me I don't want go leaving you then I'll say sorry Shona, but you have to go." Sanskar said and gave her winning smile.

"We will see later, but now kindly drive." Swara said

He started driving car and gave her pleading look in between to change her decision.

At mansion

All were silently sat in hall. (Silence before storm) They were just waiting for swasan, when they'll come and they'll take classes. In between all this laksh was praying to God at any cost nothing happen to him meanwhile Uttara was glaring laksh.

Soon all alerted listening car horn, all stood and moved towards door. As soon as door bell rang, laksh ran towards it and opened it. There swara happily standing with some bags in her hand.

"You know lucky..." Swara tried to say but lucky interrupted her

"Bhabhi I am sorry but just save me." Laksh whispered and joint hands.

"But what happened?" Swara confusedly asked and moved towards everyone and found all were glaring her, even her parents.

"Ma baba you here, is everything fine?" Swara asked giving bags to servants.

Sujata ordered all servant go from here quickly.

Meanwhile, Sanskar was taking luggage from car.

"Where were you Swara?" Raghav asked hoping Swara give them some kind of explanation which proof all things they get to know is wrong like swasan enjoying somewhere.

"Baba what kind of question is this? I was with Sanskar in Seychelles, I even told ...." Swara said confusedly but before she could speak further Raghav slapped her hard making her stumbled. She about to fall only but Sanskar who entered now only hold her and hide in his arms.