You're lucky (part 2)

Part: 2

After 1 week

During this week they bonded so well, His attraction towards her was increasing day by day. She also try to move on with him. They well knew that their relation not have love but the thing which is greater than love that they have that is respect which every relationship needed and also unsaid promise (trusting each other) which they made to each other is Keeping them tie together.

She well bonded with everyone specially with Anjali (Sanskar Dadi) and tashen between Swara and Ragini also reaching at new level surely which was not unnoticed by family members.

A fine day

Sanskar was sitting on sofa and sipping coffee while reading newspaper as he wait for his wife so they can go to meet her parents. He just pretending to read paper but actually taking Swara glance who was in simple white crop top and blue jeans and sitting with Sujata who was forcefully making her eat.

Swara: Mom I am just going mine home which is only 2 hours distance.

Sujata: 2 hours are not less, finish all this or else I'll slap you.

Listening it her eyes turned little teary.

Sujata: I can't even say it. You're my daughter so I have all rights on you.

Swara: Yeah ma you have, I just remembered mom dad.

Sujata: Don't worry everything will be okay.

She nodded in yes and took her blessing.

Uttara come there and gave her a box of chocolates.

Uttara: Bhabi, if your parents shout at you then just make them eat these chocolates. Trust it works I do it with mom.

Sujata about to speak something but Uttara make her eat chocolate, she angrily glares him.

Uttara: See Bhabi, even you can try it with Bhai. Yeah in your own ways.

Swara understood what Uttara meant to say but Sanskar confusedly looked at them.

Sanskar: What do you mean? Own ways?

Uttara: Ask Bhabi when you both would be alone.

Saying it she run away from there while Sujata mouth was open still and thinking her daughter same like her totally bold.

Sanskar: What she mean?

He confusedly scratch his hair, Sujata hide her smile while Swara become more embarrass.

Swara; nothing, she just did time pass. ( She turned towards Sujata) Ma we're going you don't wait for us and ha eat food at time. And I kept Dadi medicine in your room on second shelf.

Sujata: Bus Swara, I'll take care of myself, lucky, your Dadi, Uttara and your dad too. Anything else.

She nodded in nothing.

Sanskar: Glad it's over or I thought we will leave in evening.

Swara and Sujata glare him he just murmured under breath and took car key.

While Swara was going to follow him at same moment Ragini came.

Ragini: Swara ji, Can I come with you both? As my parents are angry from me so thought to spend some time with your parent. They're like mine parent.

Before she could react or say anything Sujata jumped in middle.

Sujata: Ragini ji, I am also like your mother and Sanskar dad is like your dad so spend time with us. Also, my head is paining so you massage my hair.