Epilogue- B (part-20)

Shhh for today no bak bak... And yes at least for last time give big cmnts 👻👻 and big cmnts walo aaj aur bhi bde Dena👻👻👻👻👻👻.... This update dedicate to all readers whoever read in past, reading in present and those too who would read in future 😂😂😂...

And rona nhi👻👻👻 mere pas tissue wale emoji bhi nhi hai... See I can't be silent ever 😧😧😧😧.....

Epilogue-B

Last month, 9th month

Now due date was coming closer with her pain was also increasing.... Sometimes baby kick was that much strong which used to make her shivered totally.

In mid nights too, she used to shout in pain... seeing her like that Sanskar eyes used to fill, but even he was helpless because this was normal according to doctor.

A fine day,

All were busy in their work, and Sanskar went market for bringing some stuffs for her...

She was playing with mobile, but suddenly it slipped from her hand.

"Now what will I do...." She murmured

She tried to bent little, but lower abdomen started paining slightly. She stood holding her abdomen and back.

"I'll call someone." She thought, and tried to move but suddenly pain became unbearable...

"Sanskar...." She tried to shout, but voice wasn't coming from her throat....

Somehow she sat at bed holding her abdomen....

"Baby, what happened..." She was trying to distract herself, but nothing was working....

Suddenly she shouted making top of her voice...

"Sanskar....." She

Listening her shout all came running, and saw her lying on bed crying clutching bed sheets....

"Ma call sanskar..." She shouted....

"Swara be claim, we are calling him.... Laksh call ambulance.." Sujata shouted

Laksh went from there, Uttara tried to call sanskar but he was not picking....

She was just shouting his name, and crying miserably... soon ambulance came, but she was not ready to go....

"Bhabhi I talked to bhai, he said he'll directly come to hospital. Now please let them take you..." Uttara said crossing her fingers....

Swara nodded in yes, but still crying....

Soon they reached hospital, but still there was no news of him....

"Ma he promised me he'll be with me... say him come I don't need anything just I want him..." She was crying and shouting....

At other side,

He was driving car.

"Why Uttara called me 15-16 times." He murmured checking his mobile.

He parked his car at side, and called her back. Before he could speak, he listened Swara's shout who was just taking his name...

"Bhai where are you? Bhabhi got labour pain..." Uttara said sniffing, she was too crying seeing swara.

"Uttu claim down, tell me where you all?" He said controlling himself from breaking...

"Hospital...." She said, he cut the call and turned the car.....

Soon he reached hospital...

"She's not listening anything, if it'll continue then we have to go for other option..." Doctor said to Sujata....