Drunkenness of love (15-b)

Part-15 (b)
**********

"Marry me now" Swara said and fold her both leg and kept finger at her forehead.

"But you're already my Shona" Sanskar confusedly said and looked at her for reaction but she started crying loudly listening that even he started crying.

Both were crying holding each other hand. Nearly after 10 minutes they looked each other confusedly.

"Why you're crying?" Swara asked wiping his tears, even he wiped her tears.

"Because you were crying." He spoke cutely looked at her for her answer.

"Ohhh but why I was crying?" Swara asked to him, he started to think but not getting anything.

"I don't know but, you should know as you were crying." Sanskar said innocently.

"I was crying because you denied marrying me. You know how much I was sad on my marriage." Swara said remembering all this suddenly.

"I too" Sanskar spoke and looked at her.

"That's why I am saying marry me again this time we both will be happy." She said smilingly broadly. He too smiled at her idea and agreed but next moment both again became sad thinking how to marry again as there was nothing.

"Sanskar you're smarter than me so you have to think, I got tired after so much work." Swara said and kept her head on his lap.

"But how?" Sanskar muttered and kept his head on her and began to think. Swara was just drawing some circles on his hand and giggling alone imagining random stuffs.

Suddenly some idea flashed in his mind and proudly smiled at himself.

"Idea" Sanskar shouted making her jump in happiness, both started to jump holding each other hand. After becoming tired they stopped and looked at each other.

"What?" she asked and kept staring him.

"Wait" Speaking it, he went with unsteady steps from there and took out all curtains which were around their dinner set. Swara was confusedly looking at him not getting any idea, he soon started to check himself and her but not getting he started to make faces looking at her.

"What happen?" Swara asked and held his hands and cupped his chin between both hand.

"Our wedding dress" He spoke and again checked his dress and began to cry hugging her.

"Buttt here only we are, so no problem. Please marry me." Swara said happily and patted his back. He separated from her and cutely looked at her. She blinked eyelashes and smiled proudly.

Sanskar agreed with her, and lit the some curtains making it like sacrificial fire and happily twirl her. (Just don't ask how he lit)

"We will again marry." Both shouted at same time and hugged each other.

"But we don't know any mantras." Sanskar said breaking hug and sadly looked at her.

"We don't need that because this time our feelings are enough." Swara said holding his hand. He nodded agreeing with her and looked at her. He held her saree's corner and covered her hair.

"Now you're looking like my bride." Sanskar said and kissed her forehead. She smiled shyly and looked other side.

After few minutes,
They happily started to taking round around fire holding each other hand tightly and also keep promising in every situation they'll be together no matter whatever will happen but no one can apart them not even if anyone of them want to go far they'll fight and keep fighting until they will not again come together.