Raabta (Part 5)

Thanks for your response 😊😊😊😊😊😘😘😘😘😘

..............................

SwaSan resting their heads in each other embrace. He was caressing her hair and thinking something deeply. She was blabbering something but after not getting reply she lifted her head and looked at him who was lost somewhere, she separated from him and make him lie on her lap.

Sanskar: Do you need anything?

Swara: No but I think my husband is worried about something. I am seeing since we return home you're looking worried so tell me fast.

Sanskar tried to lift his head but she not let him do so.

Swara: Are you telling me or not?

Sanskar: Actually Swara I am thinking about Ragini (Swara removed her hand and sat straight, he also sat back in straight position) Did we right by bringing her here? I think she needs space so she can move on.

Swara: Do something happen or she told you something?

Both turned towards each other, he held her hand tightly like he is afraid for her upcoming reaction.

Sanskar: Actually Swara when we were stuck in lift she told me that she still loves me that time I totally gone blank. (He lifts his head and looked at her who was blank) Swara say something, your silence is killing me.

Swara: I don't know Sanskar how to react on it, it's just I don't know how to take it. I can understand we can't control others feeling for us but you're my husband now and at some place I am feeling insecure.

He took her in his embrace and pecked her forehead.

Sanskar: We'll see it later how to tackle it and you don't need to feel insecure.

Swara: Hmm I know I don't need to but still I don't able to control my feelings.

Sanskar: It's okay leave those things, you tell me do you need any help in becoming ready as I think my wife can't do anything alone.

Swara: Mr Maheshwari thing is that Mrs Maheshwari know everything but just she loves to take her husband help.

Both burst in laugh as this was same dialogue Sanskar said.

Swara: Jokes apart Sanskar, I thought something for her but don't know she'll like it. (She told something to him, initially he became shock but later he smiled proudly)

Sanskar: I think we can try and don't worry whatever will be result I'll take blame on me..

Swara(interrupted him): We'll, not only you.

He nodded in yes.

........

At 6:00 pm

Both were becoming ready in different room as they were getting late, someone was also there who was trying best to look.

Sanskar's side

He became ready in brown Sherwani and white pajma. He about to tie watch at his wrist but someone came and took it from him.

Voice: Let me do it.

Sanskar: Dad you (he he every time not Swara)

Ram; Yes on marriage I don't able to make you ready as at some point I was not happy that you're just marrying for business deal but today I am so happy after seeing glow on your face.

Sanskar: But dad when you both were not happy why didn't you opposed my decision.

His eyes were moist thinking what mistake he was going to do, unknowingly he was going to hurt his parents.