Dare to Enter (part- 13)

Recap: SwaSan Masti, lake romance, Swara becoming faint due to fear.
____________________________________

Part-13

He went from there and started to do something, she opened her eyes and looked here there for him but not finding him near her she became scared and sad too.

Swara (to herself): Where he went? Is he angry from me but I didn't think situation would become like this.

She closed her eye and reminisces those moments and again became afraid.

Swara: Sanskar where are you? Please come I am becoming afraid.

For some moments she waited for him but later thought to check him once. She descends from bed and started to search him with baby steps.

While he was in kitchen trying to prepare soup for her by reading instruction on packet. (So cute😍😍😍😍) Also tears were following from his eyes, remembering Swara’s condition.

Sanskar: (To himself) This all things is due to me, I already know she's little childish but what I did? If today something happened to her then I even don't imagine what would my condition and most importantly what I answer to our family.

He was uttering these words without knowing Swara who came for searching him is listening all these.

She wiped her tears before he could see and feel more guilty.

"I am too sorry Sanskar only due to me you're blaming yourself but Sanskar it wasn't your fault I did mistake so I need to feel guilty not you." She thought and started moving near him who was still unknown to her presence continued cursing himself and making soup.

By mistake, he kept his finger inside the bowl and hissed in pain, seeing it she ran and took his finger near her lip and started to blow.

Swara: What the hell is this Sanskar? Can't you take care of yourself?
She angrily spoke and continued blowing air.

He not said anything just kept looking at her, some tears fell from his eye on her hand. She looked towards him and felt guilty seeing him like that.

Swara: Sanskar it wasn't your fault, please not blame yourself.

She said and wiped his tears and closed burner.

Sanskar: Let me prepare this for you first.

Swara: I'll prepare it for us. You just come with me don't know what you think of yourself? Stupid idiot fellow who said you do this? Don't know if I didn't come on time what must you do with your hand.

Saying it she moved with him holding his other hand and entered inside bedroom. She made him sit at bed and knelt down before him. And took cream from drawer and started applying it on his finger. He was just silent and wondering how could be she behaving so normal after such incident with him?

Swara: Say something Sanskar, don't be silent your Shona don't liking it.

She said with tears, he finally broke in front of her.

Sanskar: I am bad husband Swara I even don't know anything about you if something happened to you then I must have killed myself Swara. Please Swara forgive me for this but please don't leave me for this. I can't imagine myself without you.

She let him speak and just kept staring him.

Sanskar: What happen Swara? Don't you'll scold me?

Swara: Why shall I say anything Sanskar?

She stood and began to move from there, he stood and blocked her way.

Sanskar: What do you mean?
He became little afraid by it and held her hand thinking she might leave him for such foolishness he did there.

Swara: When you already decided that you're bad husband? Not only this you're also ready to killing yourself then now what is remaining for me.

Sanskar looked at her with guilty eyes.

Sanskar: I am sorry Shona.

Swara: I don't need your sorry I just need your promise. Will you do it?
He nodded in yes.

Swara; Never blame yourself for anything, just remember you're best husband anyone can get. And just erase all stupid thoughts from your mind, if you want to remember anything then just remember that you saved me not any other person came there. You get it or not?

She angrily glared him, he nodded in yes. He about to speak something but she shows him hand.

Swara: And today you really hurt me by your gibberish thinking. Leave it I don't want to talk about it, you take rest I will change my dress and prepare something for us.

She stood and went from there taking dress for herself.

Sanskar: I am sorry Shona but seeing you in that condition I didn't know how to react.

Swara was standing in washroom and thinking about that incident. She clutched her dress.

Swara: I was at fault not you, if I told you before only then it might not happened. And now just due to me you were blaming yourself. Don't know how I able to match my eyes with you. I am really feeling ashamed on my such behaviour.

After some time,
She came from washroom, she was stumbling due to weakness. Sanskar saw her and held her through waist and makes her sit on bed.

Sanskar: Shall I take you to doctor?

Swara (While looking down): Not needed, I am fine just little weakness.

Sanskar: Are you sure?

She nodded in yes, she about to stand but he forcefully make her sit.

Sanskar: Before going you said me not to blame myself right?

She nodded in yes.

Sanskar: So tell me why you're doing same mistake?

Swara: I am not.

Sanskar: Then why you're avoiding eye contact.

Swara: It's just... just something...

Sanskar (While cupping her face and make her look in his eyes): Did someone tell you when you don't know what to speak you only use 'just' word.

She pressed her lip and looked other side.

Swara: But I was at fault.

Sanskar: Not only you, I was too. I should listen you when you told me that you don't know how to swim.

Swara: I should tell you in starting itself so you not taken it as lightly.

Sanskar: Yup you should but it's okay. Now forget it and promise me you'll not blame yourself.

Swara: Ummm

She was still hesitant so just looked down.

Sanskar said louder: Shona

Swara (in feeble voice): Promise and you too do.

Sanskar: Promise, now forget it.

Swara: So...

Sanskar: So nothing.

Swara looked at other side and started biting her nails.

He smiled thinking something mischievously as he got idea how to completely distract her.

After few minutes,
Sanskar: Did you enjoyed there? And do you like yourself colouring in my colour of love?

He huskily asked moving his hand on cold skin, she flushed in red colour remembering those romantic moments.

Swara: I am hungry, let me prepare something special for us.

Saying it she about to run but he pulled her. Due to it they fell on bed, he come over her and moved close to her.

Sanskar smirked: First give me my answer? Or else I'll on you whole night then you know what might happen. So..

Swara: I love it.

She said and pushed him.

Swara entered in kitchen and was breathing heavily.

Swara: Mad creature, he well knows how his closeness effect me but still used tease me every time.

Sanskar who came running behind her heard all things, a smiled formed on his lips thinking he only can make her feel weak by his mere touch. But soon his eyes turned in red seeing her holding her head, she was walking with support of wall.

He entered inside kitchen and without giving her warning he picked her and make her sit on slab.

Swara was struggling in his grip: Sanskar what are you doing?

Sanskar: Tomorrow I'll take you too doctor, for now you just sit here I'll able to keep eye on you too also able to make some food for us.

Swara (while protesting): But your finger? And even you don't know cooking.

He stood before her and kept his hand around her.

Sanskar: I will try to cook and I can bet I can make better than you. About finger it's small burn mark so not to worry.

Swara: Is it?

He confidently nodded in yes.

Swara: So okay let me see how you're going to do.

She smiled and encircled her hand around his neck.

Swara: Will love to see your sad face when you'll not able to cook.

Sanskar: Don't underestimate..

Swara: Power of great Sanskar Maheshwari. Well Mr great Maheshwari in cooking we have to use hand instead of words.

Sanskar: Yeah I know.

He typed something on tab and smiled widely.

Sanskar: So mam what you love to eat?

Swara about to say something but he stopped her in middle.

Sanskar: You're feeling weak so I should make some veggies for you.

Swara said naughtily: And some desert too, I want to see only your words are sweet or your hand can also make something sweet.

Sanskar: Accepted mam.

He took some veggies and started to see on Google how to cut it in perfect shape. She was just pressing her laugh and admiring him too.

He started to cut it, but when he was cutting onion started to feel irritation in eye.

Sanskar (in complaining voice): Swara, how you cut it?

Swara: Do one thing I'll cut remaining veggies till then you make parathas or roti as per your wish.

Sanskar tried to speak but she cut him and spoke: I'll sit on chair then cut it.

He nodded in yes as he was feeling difficulty in cutting veggies so much. She jumped from slab, he glared her but she just blinked her eyes then what he just became freeze.

She smilingly went on dinning table taking remaining veggies. He realised she gone, and hit his forehead. Later he took flour and water and started to kneading it but his dismay sometimes water or sometimes dough was increasing.

Sanskar: (in crying voice) What the hell is this? Seriously my meetings are far easy than cooking but now what to do.

He saw mobile and closed in frustration.

Sanskar: This Google is also not helping me now what to do? Shall I accept my defeat but what she would think about me. She'll tease me beyond hell.

He was fighting with himself, he even not realised he literally poured more than half jug of the water and still pouring water in it. His self war disturbed by Swara’s voice who shouted making him jump from his place.

Sanskar: Why you shouted?

Swara pointing towards slab: Look there.

He looked at slab where water was flowing. He grinned and looked at her.

Sanskar: I was doing experiment.

Swara (Shouted): Just you sit quietly let me do all work.

Sanskar (even more than her): No means no you're not feeling well so I'll not let you do anything.

Swara: I'll do it, if you'll continue like this then might be I have to sleep hungry.

They moved closer and point finger towards each other.

Sanskar: I am your husband so you should listen me.

Swara: I am your wife, so you should listen me.

Sanskar: You should..

Swara: You should..

They were fighting with each other but suddenly her hand hit with some vessel as a result whole flour fall on them.

They both looked at each other and started to laugh.

Sanskar: Now seriously you're looking fair, you can go for fair and lovely ad.

Saying it he again started to laugh but next moment he stopped laughing when he saw his reflection in plate which Swara was showing him.

Swara: Aww baby lets go together we both will give audition.

Sanskar: Shut up this all happened due to you, who said you to argue with me?

Swara: Wait I'll tell who said me.

She started to hit him with plate, he was running in whole hall.

Whole house was echoing with their laugh, at last they sat on sofa and kept head on each other. (They're still white😂😂😂)

Sanskar; I am hungry.

Swara: I too but now no energy left for cooking. But where are your cooking skills?

Sanskar: I accept my defeat that I can't cook but now what?

Swara: Don't know.

Sanskar: Even we can't order anything as it'll take one hour to teach here also don't sure they'll deliver here or not.

Swara: But I want food.

Sanskar: Can you make Maggie?
She nodded in yes.

Swara: But my legs are paining and slightly head too.

She sadly looked towards him.

Sanskar: I'll search on google...

Swara shouted: No.

She stood and ran towards kitchen and closed door from inside.

Swara (shouted): I'll prepare it but don't let you enter in kitchen. And I can manage don't dare to think anything more you already did many things for me.

Sanskar's face fell listening as he wanted to help her, he looked at himself and realised now he has to clean himself first.

Later, they finished their dinner and started cleaning mess too which they did in whole hall and kitchen.

After completing all things, she again took bath to clean herself.

As usual they talk for sometime and fell sleep in each other embrace.

Mid night,
His sleep broken by sniffle sound, she was shivering and trying to nuzzle in him more.

Sanskar: Shona, what happen?

Thinking something, he touched her body to separate from himself for knowing exact matter but next moment he became shocked seeing she was burning in fever. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him with tears in it.

Swara (in choke voice): My eye and head is paining.

Sanskar: I asked you not to take bath again but why you'll listen me. Now see..

She blinked her eyes and innocently looked at him.

Swara: Sorry but that was glutinous.

Sanskar glared her and gave her some medicine which she silently ate seeing rage in his eyes.

Sanskar: I am coming in few minutes. (She  opened her mouth but he angrily interrupted her.) Dare to speak.

He went from there and came with bowl and piece of cloth. He started to put it on her head, she slowly drifted in sleep due to medicine effect. Nearly about one hour he kept bowl aside and checked her temperature which was down from before. He sighed and slept taking her in his arm.

Next day,
He awake by sensing movement, she was trying to sit. He opened his eyes and make her sit and he too sat with her.

Sanskar checked her forehead: Shona, still you have headache?

She nodded in negative and put her head on his chest.

Sanskar: You freshen up, we will go to doctor.

Swara: Please no doctor, he will give me injection, it'll pain. See I am all fit and fine.

He looked at her amazedly and sighed seeing behaving like child.

Sanskar: Still you have little temperature.

Swara said with angry face: I would prefer to remain ill rather than visiting doctor.

Sanskar: After that I'll take you on  lunch. Now please for my shake agree daily, I can't awake whole night.

Swara: Will you order all my favs?
He nodded in yes.

Swara: Then I am ready.

Sanskar smiled and hugged her side way. She hugged him and smirk thinking something.

Hospital,
After checking her, Doctor gave her injection which she quietly took, seeing it Sanskar's eyes widened as she told him she's afraid of injections but here, there was nothing like that. 

Outside,

Sanskar: Swara he gave you injection and you was behaving normal I thought you'll do something for escaping from it.

Swara smile winningly: I am not afraid of injection I was doing drama so you can promise me something. And I know now you don't have any options.

He looked her bottom to top and joined his hand.

Swara: It's okay I understand.
She grinned and went from there.

They reached restaurant, doctor highly prohibited her junk food but being Swara Sanskar Maheshwari not gave any heed to it and this time his anger and care also not able to manage it.

They took seat and Swara started ordering her all the fav. Sanskar widened his eyes again.

Swara: Don't wide eye too much Sanskar or else your eye would become like this only.

He set his eyes normal.

Sanskar: You'll eat all that?

Swara: Actually thing is that when I become unwell then I love to taste different foods.

Sanskar: I see, order something for me too.

Swara: As your wish.

Soon their order arrived she started to eat without giving him any heeds.

Sanskar: (Monologue) Thank god, she often not become unwell or else my pocket.

He looked at her and started eating.
Soon after finishing dishes, they headed towards park which was near hospital only as they don't want to go back soon also she wanted some sunlight.

Both sat at bench holding each other hand.

Swara: Sanskar I am thinking something.

Sanskar: What?

Swara: I not visited my mom dad from long. So after becoming all free I'll go and live with them at least for 2 weeks.

His smile faded listening as she became his habit now, but he can't be selfish as she's saying true after marriage she not got time for her parents.

Sanskar supress his emotions: As your wish but office.

Swara: I can come office from there too but only if you don't have any kind of problem.

Sanskar: I don't have, you can go anytime you don't need my permission.

Swara: Yup I know but still I love to telling things to you.

Sanskar: Well leave these things we need to go back as you have to take rest and medicines too.

She nodded in yes, both went from there thinking about upcoming days.

Days were passing with lots of shopping and exploring some new nearby places, both were enjoying with each other sometimes by seeing late night movies together, or candle light dinner in lawn. And most importantly their teasing used to give shock them only.

Like this 6 days passed, now only they had  one day with each other as after going back they will become busy in their responsibility. Also, he was thinking how he'll live without her that also for two weeks.

But between it, in Swara’s mind something else was running she was busy in planning about her surprise which she was going to give him.

Precap: Sanskar being kidnap, other hand his business facing loss due to his absence.