Realisation 1 (Part 7)

Recap: Growing misunderstanding between SwaSan, Swara coming Sanskar office to meet him.

Part 7

At office

Swara opened door but seeing next scenario her eyes popped out and filled with tears. She tried to speak but her voice not came out while he also looked at her and tried to say something but she showed her hand and gathered some energy and finally spoke.

Swara: Sanskar I can't able to believe that.

Sanskar: (Interrupts her) Swara it's nothing like that I just.

Swara: What you just seriously Sanskar. (She not able to complete her words as she started to laugh, she closed the door and moved near him.)

Sanskar: Swara stop laughing or else...

Swara: What else seriously Sanskar I can't believe that Mr great Sanskar Maheshwari fall down from table.

She again burst in laugh thinking what happened few minutes ago. He just admired her and started to think.

Few minutes ago

She opened door with jerk as she was little nervous thinking about yesterday incidents while he was sitting on table checking some files. Due to sudden sound he stumbled and fall down on floor. His back hits on floor.

Present

Now he was sitting on floor rubbing back.

Swara: Really Sanskar I came here to talk with you, but you made my day. Now I think I should daily come here so I can get these scenarios.

She again started to laugh seeing her laughing he smiled as he missed it so much.

Sanskar: (Monologue) How much beautiful she's looking. I missed you and this smile so much. I promise Swara now I'll never allow it fading away. For seeing this smile if I need to fall thousands time also then I am ready. But for now, Mrs Maheshwari time for giving you little shock. (Thinking it he smirked and looked at her who was still busy in laughing.)

Sanskar; Okay now enough of your laughing session, give me your hand so I can stand.

Swara: Okay but don't do anything or else you know.

Sanskar: Are you giving or I should call someone for help.

Swara: Huhh (She gave him her hand for standing before she could realise anything, he pulled her. She landed on his chest.)

Sanskar: So, Mrs Maheshwari what you were doing? Now laugh as much you want. (He started caressing her face)

She became nervous, her heart beat started to beat fast due such proximity. He snaked arm around her waist and pulled closer.

Swara: Sanskar. (She not able to complete as he touched her earlobe with his lips.)

Sanskar: Swara

Swara: Hmm (she was just lost in his eyes and romantically looking at him)

Sanskar: What hmm get from me oh god what type of wife I got? Her husband back is paining and she's feeling romantic. Mrs Maheshwari you have so much weight my light body can't able to bear it.

He started to scream dramatically, she looked at him with anger and gets up from him but before he could do anything, she pushed him and sat on him.

Swara: What you mean I am overweight you Idiot Maheshwari just wait and watch.

Saying it she started to jump on him and throws some things on him from near table.

Sanskar: I am sorry I was just kidding...