Special person?? (part:19b) Last Part

Recap: Swasan moments with family, Swara feeling unwell.... Sanskar being little angry over her for ignoring health ..

Part-19b, last part

He nodded in yes, and went from there.

Swara stood, and kept her hand at Sujata's shoulder.

"Don't worry ma, I'll keep fast... he's unnecessary taking tension." Swara said smilingly.

"No Swara if you're not feeling well then not.." Sujata

"Ma you know how much he takes tension, I am all fine." Swara said

"But he?" Sujata

"We will not tell him." Swara said smilingly

Sujata nodded in yes, and hugged Swara. She fed her sargi, and kissed her forehead.

"I am lucky after getting such daughter." Sujata said, and went from there.

Sanskar entered, and gave her water. She held his hand, and make him sit near herself.

"I am sorry." Swara said, and hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back.

"Its okay, but from now onwards never hide your pain." He said, she bitten her lips and nodded in yes.

"And Shona I have to tell you something." Sanskar said

"What?" Swara asked

"I will keep fast for us." He said kissing her forehead.

"But..." Swara tried to say, but he kept his finger at lip.

"Don't say anything, I know you too want to keep, but Shona for me your health is most important. And most importantly you only say we're one so what's difference if you keep fast or I?" Sanskar said

She nodded in yes, and hugged him.

"I am sorry, but I don't want to let this chance go." She thought, some tears drop come from her eyes thinking his reaction after knowing she not agreed with him.

"What are you thinking?" He asked seeing her lost in thought.

"Nothing just thinking about you, I am blessed having you." She said

He smiled, both laid on bed.

He took her in his embrace and kept caressing her hair until they fell asleep.

Morning,

Expect sujata, no one knew about Swara's fast. Sanskar tried to make her eat, but Sujata helped her by telling she'll make her eat.

Sanskar nodded in yes, and went office.

"Swara still I am telling if you're not feeling well then don't need to keep fast." Sujata said

"Ma I am all fine, I wanted to go office too, but your son stopped me." Swara said sadly

"No problem, let go for shopping I'll purchase best dresses for my daughter." Sujata said setting her mood.

Whole day both mother and daughter kept doing shopping also every hour he used to call her for asking about her health she was feeling bad hiding about fast, but thinking importance of fast which heard from childhood is not letting her think anything.

Evening,

Swara was all pale, and again feeling uneasiness.

"What happen Shona?" He asked

"Nothing, I was just seeing mehendi.. see how much it's dark.." Swara said with smile.

"Because it has my name." He said kissing her hand.