Misunderstanding (Part 6)

Recap: Growing closeness between SwaSan and their sizzling dance.

Part 6

Swara once more checked herself in mirror and praised herself, after some minutes of praising she ascends from stairs and started to look for Sanskar, she asked from some servants but not received any satisfied answer.

Well other hand, Sanskar was driving with someone with horrified expression.

He remembered how a single minute changed his entire plan.

Flashback

With smile and blush on face he was waiting for his Swara and as usual Laksh was pulling his legs regarding yesterday events. With heavily breathing Ragini came downstairs and informed everyone about Anjali condition being going worst.

Ragini: I think without wasting time we should take her hospital.

While Swara and Uttara still in SwaSan room talking to each other. They not able to know what is happening downstairs as SwaSan room was sound proof.

All immediately agree with her.

Sanskar: Ma let me inform Swara and Uttara, if they'll not find us, they'll be worry.

Ragini: Sanskar you all go, I'll inform them.

First time, sujata agreed with her as this moment her full concentration were on her mother-in-law, she failed to notice smirk on Ragini face.

Sujata: Sanskar, she'll or other servants will inform them.

Ram also agreed with it not having any option Sanskar nodded in yes.

Without wasting even a single second they went from there taking Anjali while Ragini gave some instructions to servants and left for her room.

Fb end

Sanskar reached hospital and admitted Anjali, in these things he forgets to call Swara. While a servant came and informed Swara that Sanskar told directly reach at spot as he got sudden call and other members went temple. For some moment she got doubt why Sanskar gave this message by servant, she checked her phone and received his message saying sorry, urgently I got some important work so must rush. Seeing that message she shrugged all upcoming doubts.

Uttara: Bhabi, if you wants I can come along you.

Swara: I'll manage, you have college. So go there.

Uttara: Are you sure?

Swara: Yeah darling, now you go or else if I'll reach late your Bhai will taunt me.

She sides hugged Uttara and left mansion.

At cafe,

Nearly after travelling of half an hour she reached there and found a table specially booked for her.

She sat down and started to check mobile.

Swara (blabbering) : Why the hell he's not reaching here, he well knows I need him most at this moment still he's not here. Let him come I'll take his class, what if that jerk come before him. Swara be cool down, everything will be fine.

Her trances broken by someone voice and felt her eyes cover by some hands.

Voice: Sorry I didn't know that you'll miss me that much.

She angrily stood and turned other side, she slapped that person hard making him and other people who were present there shock.

Swara: How dare you touch me?