I'll be with you... part-17

Recap: Swasan coming back to home, and becoming shocked seeing everyone shouting at them... Sanskar taking shocking decision for Swara and sending her back as result Swara breakdown as well as he not able to focus on anything...

Part-17

Swara opened her eyes listening knock on door.

"Ma baba I am all fine just need sleep." Swara shouted angrily

"Bhabhi it's me." Uttara said

"Uttara please leave me, all alone I don't want to talk with anyone and yes if your brother call then tell him I am very happy here." Swara shouted

"That I am seeing.." Some voice came.

Swara immediately look upwards, and found Sanskar angrily staring her. If someone can die by eyes then at this his eyes must killed her just by simply irate filled eyes...

Not able to take this, she looked down. He simply moved from there, and went for opening door..

"Why the hell you came here? Go and be happy I am not there for troubling you." Swara shouted, but he simply ignored it and took plate from uttara's hand.

"Where are ma baba? And they talked nicely with her?" Sanskar asked.

"Yes, they not raised that topic again and I made them sleep saying I will see bhabhi, but she's not at all..." Uttara said

"She's very stubborn, you go and take rest I'll talk to you after sometime." Sanskar said and caressed her hair.

"Okay bhai." Uttara said

"Uttara you'll not go anywhere alone I'll too come with you, I don't want with some strangers." Swara said from back, Uttara looked at her and about to agree but before she could say anything Sanskar interrupted.

"Uttara you go." Sanskar said

"No she'll not go." Swara said

"She'll go." Sanskar said

"You both shut up, bhabhi I'll come later till then you both sort out everything and bhai don't dare to hurt my bhabi or else I'll not leave you..." Uttara irritatingly said, and ran from there before they could say anything else.

Swara shockingly looked in that direction, but before she could run Sanskar lifted her and went in room closing door from inside.

******************************

He kept her at bed, and glanced her top go bottom.

"Swara, what's this?" Sanskar asked showing her she's still in same dress.

"Why you care? I'll do whatever my heart says." Swara snapped and turned her face.

"Don't act like child.." Sanskar tried to say but she interrupted...

"I'll act because I am childish, and immature too." Swara said.

"Please understand..." Sanskar tried to say but Swara took her dress and went from there.

"Swara you know if you'll act like this I'll not able to concentrate on any things." Sanskar tried to make her understand

"Who said you to send me here, I wanted to be with in your problems, but you separated me." Swara shouted.

Swara came after changing her dress and laid on bed ignoring him.

"Do you think it was easy for me? since you went every second I am hallucinating you in our room. Even I left room, and started working in study room but there too you're." Sanskar emotionally said, and laid beside her and hugged her.