You're My happiness (part-15 a)

Recap: Swasan reached Seychelles and in maheswari mansion all became tensed for them while lucky who knows everything he's busy somewhere else.

Part-15 (a)

"Please just for me." Swara tried to say but he denied and tried to go but she back hugged him and started to sniff making him worried.

"I used to plan whole things sacrificing my sleep but okay if you not want to wear I'll not force you even I'll not wear it. I am going like this only (she was wearing casual dress), if you want come then you can or if be here then also no problem it's purely your wish. I'll book our returning tickets too." Swara completed her words sniffing little and broke hug and tried to move from there but before it he pulled her, she collided with his chest and smirked thinking her plan worked but after listening his words she felt huge guilt inside her heart and cursed herself for such stupidity.

Sanskar caress her cheeks and make her look in his eyes "You really want it? But seriously Shona I am not comfortable in loose printed t shirt and long trousers I would feel like I'm drowning in it but if you want I will wear. And please due to this you don't need to upset, I would start hating myself if in your eyes tears would come due to me."
He left her hand and moved for picking packet.

"I am sorry sanskar I was just emotionally blackmailing you but please not wear it if you are not comfortable." Swara said not matching her eyes with him.

He cupped her chin and admiringly looked at her and kissed her both eyes which was really filled with tears this time.

"I knew it but still can't see you upset. So let me wear this." Sanskar said and moved his hand for taking packet but she held his hand and kissed over it.

"No you'll not wear, I'll choose something else for you and my dress for you will be surprise." Swara said and smiled looking at him.

"Arre it okay if you can manage things for my happiness then I can also do it." He tried to argue with her but she cut in middle and snatched packet from him.

"Who is boss here? You or me?" She spoke and started opening beg for searching something for him which he could like to wear. He was just seeing her sitting on bed as he knew if once she thinks to do something no one can stop her not even he. Finally, after struggling of 10 minutes she gave him a pair of jeans and black shirt.

"You'll look hot in it." She winked and handed him his dress. He smiled, she about to go from there but he stopped her holding her hand but before he could ask anything she tiptoe and kissed his cheek making him surprise and same time happy.

"I am not sad, and this is just small matter Sanskar. It should not affect us most importantly I don't want to spoil our any moment in these things as in future whenever I'll remember these moments I want a sweet smile on my face not any regret thinking we could make our memories better instead of keep fighting with each other." Swara said and again softly packed his lips.

"I love you." Saying it, he went from there for changing. She smiled at his disappearing figure and started seeing beg. Soon her facial expressions changed, she became hell worried and started throwing everything which was in beg.

"Where I kept that? I thought I'll wear it on my own and surprise him but here I am not finding it." Swara murmured tensely and became little panicked not finding something. Nearly after 5 minutes she finally found it, seeing that she sighed and smiled.

"Shona today you'll snatch your husband sleep." Swara said to herself and hugged packet.

After some time,

He came out from washroom whereas Swara was still standing before mirror and blabbering + blushing at same time. He went near her and tried to listen her words but before it she noticed him and ran towards washroom making him bewilder at her behaviour.