Teaser-1

Hiii, anyone remember me or this story I guess expect two three readers all forgetten this story...😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥....huhhhh all are bad...

Next episode will come within this week, till then see teaser of upcoming last few episodes.

Scene 1,

"You" Someone shouted making next person jump in fear.

"Can't I come here? If you're Forgetting then let me remind you I have all rights and also I have permission." Someone said and smirked seeing first person reaction.

"You don't know Swara you not came here on your own, all things were my plan.... Welcome here." First person think.

"You shouldn't come here, now be ready to bear torture." He said and angrily moved from there.

"Huhh what he thinks of himself."

Scene 2,

"I can explain Sanskar, please at least give me one chance..." Swara tried to say something, but he angrily glare her. She looked down and closed her mouth.

"Nothing is there for listening Swara, you always take decision alone even without thinking what I might feel." He said and moved from there....

"Please just one chance for explaining myself ..."She tried to say, but before she could complete she fall down with thud sound.

"Swara now no more drama please, I am hell tired seeing your drama." He said, and turned back.

But seeing her actually on floor and laying uncouncious he became shocked.

"Swara what happened to you." He said, and tried to wake her. But not all she was responding.

Scene 3,

"I don't know I should be happy or sad..." Sanskar thought and remembered some incident.

Inside some room,

Swara was hell confused regarding something.

"I don't know what I should do, I always dreamt something else but this..." She thought and closed her eyes crying...

Both were trying to understand situation, but not getting how to take this news.

"Whatever Swara would take decision I'll support her." He said to himself, but in heart he was feeling extreme pain as surely he wants something else.

"I decided I don't want this, and I know he'll understand me and support me." Swara thought and descends from bed.

Might be you get idea what's going to happen still it's my duty to ask questions 😂😂😂....

1. Most easy question, isn't? So tell me where Swara went and why Sanskar is trying to show his anger? (Yes I know you already guessed that person is Sanskar. Moreover no one can show tantrum to Swara expect her Sanskar or else she knows how to break that person nose.)

2. Upssssssss I think it's little hard, he's really angry or faking like scene 1 well I don't think so😂😂😂.... So if he's really angry then why😑😑😑😑😑 what she did? And finally she became unconscious, how? Has she suffering from brain tumor 😂😂 or cancer? So think... What might be reason...

3. 😥😥😥😥😥 Hawwww they're sad but why? What news came? It's clear Sanskar is happy with news but Swara not, so for Swara happiness he'll surpress his happiness and let her take decision? Or swara will change decision? But most importantly what's that news??????????

Answer all questiona or else no part this week too😤😤😤😤😤😤😤.....

Sorry for mistakes, I randomly pen down this making myself again attach to story and of course you too... As I know might be you forgetten or bored....

Scenes will little bit different when it'll come in chap, but yes all scenes are interlinked with each other.