Epilogue-A.... part-20

Epilogue- A

Starting days , 4th month
Evening, 6 pm

Swara was standing before mirror, and checking her belly.

"Am I becoming fat?" She muttered

Sanskar entered in room being all exhausted due to increasing work pressure, but seeing her making faces at herself he smiled and silently kept his beg, and hugged her from back and nuzzles his nose in her neck.

"What happened?" He asked kissing softly

"I was wondering, am I becoming fat?" She said, he shook his head and make her turn.

"Little bit." He said teasing her, listening this her face became full.

"It means I'll be not longer able to sleep in your embrace." She said with sad pout, he smiled at her and pecked her pout.

"First, I was just teasing you and second thing is if you also become fat then too you'll perfectly fit in my arms." He said warping his arm around her waist, and pulled closer.

"But still...? Soon I'll gain weight and..." She tried to say

"Then you'll be like my cute teddy bear." He said, she smiled and encircled around his neck.

"You love teddies?" She asked widening her eyes.

He rubbed their cheek, and whispered... "I love everything, whatever you love."

He leaned near her lips for kissing, but she pushed him and ran in washroom.

"My baby is already becoming bone in our romance, just think what will happen once baby will come." He thought.

She came outside, and looked down guilty.

"I am sorry, I always spoil..." Before she could complete he pulled her and started kissing her lip pouring all loves and with passing each second his soft kiss was removing her all guilt. Soon he broke kiss, and looked at her who was still shock.

"If you'll again think something like that I'll kiss you hard." He said with smirk, she became shy and looked down.

"Have you taken your meals?" He asked cupping her face which was all red.

She bitten her lips, and looked here there.

"Actually I don't want to eat that yucky veggies... even from smell I am feeling like vomiting." She said making faces...

He mentally slapped his forehead, because now this got her habit.

In initial days, he used to become angry over her, but when Sujata made him understand it's all normal he too started understanding.

"So tell me what you'll eat, I'll ask Kaka." He said

"Ummm some street food like pav bhaji." She said

"But it's not good for health...." He tried to say, but she pushed him.

"I knew it, no one love me now. I said mom to take me on shopping, but she denied saying I should not roam that much, and even I asked dad can I help him in files, but he too denied.... Even you're not allowing me coming office... I know You all making team against me." She said sniffing,

In these days, she started becoming extra emotional over small things.

He tried to go near her, but she moved from there, and laid on bed.

Nearly after two hours,

She was sleeping being tired, he came near her and kissed her hair.

"Shona open your eyes." He whispered in her ears, she snuggled her face in pillow. He removed pillow, and looked at her whose face was all dull.