Am I close to you??? (part 10)

Recap: Swasan and Laksh plan, Nagini's farewell.

....................

     Part-10

Morning

Sanskar: Not still I was about to eat then I looked around to find you but you were not there.

Swara: Then great lets eat together.

She about to stood but he pulled her, she fell in his lap, he locked her between his arms and intertwined their fingers. She saw him with questionable look.

Sanskar: First tell me what is bothering you? Don't tell me you're still thinking about yesterday incidents.

She looked here there to avoid his eyes as seeing in his eyes she can't able to hide her wish from him.

Swara: Really nothing Sanskar I was just thinking gibberish things.

He finally became irritated seeing her not opening mouth.

Sanskar; As your wish, well I am not hungry you can eat.

Swara: Fine telling you.

Sanskar: Better

Swara: I was thinking to do job.

Sanskar: But what's need to do?

Swara: It's just I want to prove myself.

Sanskar went in deep thought, seeing his expression her face fell down.

Sanskar: ...

Swara: (Interrupted him) It's okay Sanskar I can understand you will like that your wife do job. Well leave about that lets eat breakfast.

Saying it she stood up and went from there taking plate. He thought something and smile widely.

Sanskar: (to himself) Ready for receiving shock.

He also went from there, after finishing breakfast silently both went to do their remaining work. In between it she not talked to him that much just thinking about job even he not tried giving space to her.

Evening
Finally that moment about to arrive for which Sanskar was waiting desperately, he was standing near his car and just waiting for his Shona. He closed his eyes and remembered what happened few minutes ago. Remembering that a sweet smile came on his lips.

Few minutes ago

He was becoming ready before mirror but next moment he became frozen at his place seeing his lady love standing beside him. She was there in white bath robe, water droplets were falling from her hair which was making her irresistible. He was blankly staring her with so much passion and desire in his eyes.

She was too looking at him with big hazel eyes with same passion and desire. Not able to match his gaze she looked down and started playing with her hair to avoid his gaze.

He slowly moved closer to her, she was just looking down. A shy smile was on her lips. He held her hand and cupped her face, he makes her look in his eyes. She shyly turned and began to go from there, he lightly pulled her towards himself, her back strikes with his chest. He gently started to kiss her bare back.