Sanskar is lucky (part-19a)

Recap: Swara and Sanskar cute fight, she learning office work and giving presentation....

Part-19a

Swasan looked at each other, she became sad and looked down. He held her hand, and squeeze little.

She looked at him, and passed smile seeing him.

After some time,

Result got announced, and maheswari's won the contract.

"I must say, you're very lucky to get such sincere employee..." Mr Sharma tried to say, but Sanskar interrupted

"That I am, who'll be not lucky after getting such Intelligent wife." Sanskar said, and held Swara's hand.

"Ohh I am sorry Mr and Mrs maheswari..." Mr Sharma tried to say..

"Don't be sorry sir, by the way in office he's my boss only so technically you didn't say anything wrong." Swara said glaring Sanskar.

"Yeah, and in home she's my boss." Sanskar said not effecting at all.

"You both are really adorable, god bless you both and excuse me." Mr Sharma said, and went from there.

"What was need to tell?" She asked moving away from him. He ran towards her, and blocked her way.

"I don't like when anyone refers you as employee because truth is you're my wife so everyone should give you same respect which they give me." He said

She sighed at his behaviour, but later smiled.

"Let move." She said holding his hand.

Swasan moved from there, they drove towards home...

"Sanskar I deserve gift, isn't?" Swara asked.

"Yeah, but what you want? Chocolate or ice-cream?" He asked giggling.

"I am serious." She said

"Okay ask." He asked

"I'll ask once everything settles, but you don't forget you have given me words." She said thinking something deeply.

He nodded in yes, soon both reached home. They come down from car.

Gadodia house,

"Come inside." Swara said

He nodded in yes, and moved with her. Both about to enter inside house, but became frozen at their place.

Maheswari family and Swara's parents were standing there with serious face.

"What we did now?" Swara mumbled keeping her hand on cheek.

"Even I don't getting." He said holding her hand.

"I think they get to know about my joining office." She said becoming little tensed.

Before they could understand anything, Raghav come forward and lift his hand. Swara closed her eyes tightly thinking again he'll slap her, but soon she felt him caressing her cheeks.

"Ram ji told me what you did." Raghav said

"Are you hurt?" She asked emotionally still closing eyes...

"I am feeling proud on you, whatever words I spoke that day I am taking all those back." He said, and joined his hand before her

Swara opened her listening it, and became shocked seeing him joining hands. She immediately held his hand.

"Baba please don't join your hand before me, or else I'll feel low. And I am not angry anymore." She said, and hugged him.

"No Shona, we shouldn't behave like that..." He tried to say,