perfect husband (part 18)

Without wasting your time let start KBC😂😂😂 kk bad joke let start reading this story...

Well response was marvelous on previous part 😂😂😂... I hope to see same response so whatever I decision took would able to go with that only...

This part is dedicated to all my loveliest readers (silent readers, you're too included so please don't feel sad😂😂😂) if possible then give your precious reviews as after last chapter I am not going to make jokes here😂😂😂..

Second last part..

Before we start, let me tell you one last thing... If you remember Swara saw calendar... And come to know about karwachaut after two days... Sorry for inconvenience but now it's going to after two months.... As karwachaut sequence will be last part of this book.

Part-18

She entered inside his cabin and looked at him, he was facing back.

"Sanskar, I mean sir... no Sanskar... but all call him sir..." She was struggling with her brain, meanwhile he was listening all, and smiling at his wife confusion.

"Yes I will call him sir first because we are in office second I am angry from him." She muttered, and take deep breath. (Really 😂)

"She will not change." He thought, and mentally slapped himself.

"Sir, why you called me?" She asked

He turned towards her, and make serious face.

"Call sanskar only, from your mouth sir look weird and I'll too feel like I am old then what all will say a beautiful lady got old husband..." he said, and winked at her...

She looked down remembering exactly this she was saying to staffs few minutes ago... it means he was listening all this...

"But sir, all call you sir only..." She naughtily asked

"Think once again Swara,... if you will call me sir then it could lend you in some problem..." he said moving closer to her....

"I know how to handle problem..." She said, and moved towards him instead of moving back... he smiled seeing it, because always she does same...

"Are you sure? You can handle it?" He asked, in reply of it she only moved one more step closer him and pointed her finger towards him, and looked angrily at him...

"I can handle everything." She angrily said, he chuckled listening her tone.

"My closeness too..." Saying it, he held her finger, and kissed gently.

She tried to free, but he swiftly moved his hand on her finger and slowly pulled her closer...

"Don't be angry from me, I know I did wrong with you but again saying whatever I did that all for your betterment." He said seeing in her eyes which was reflecting love and pain of separation.

"You already punished me by not talking to me these days, now please don't punish me by your rude behaviour towards me... I don't able to take that." He said sadly, and held her through shoulder.

"Please if you want you can slap me or hit me untill your anger not cool down, but don't be rude with me." He said chocking

"I will behave the way I want, you not thought even for once before hurting me then why I should think..." She said, and tried to free herself...

He cupped her face, and pecked her forehead.

"You think I can hurt you? I love you more than myself..." He said joining their forehead..