Farewell....??😯😯😯😯 (part-9)

Recap: Sanskar asking Swara for date, Ragini drama.

...................................................

Part: 9

Laksh (to himself): Guys, pick the call. I think I only have to go. I know leaving me with this witch they must be romancing with each other. Don't know what will happen in the future.

He hit his forehead and went from there without Ragini's notice.

At other side,

Swara was busy with Sanskar. They were cuddling each other and just talking but their moments disturbed by Knock on door. Sanskar crushed that person under breath and went to open the door.

Sanskar: Are you mad? If she'll see you here then all things can be finished.

Person: Relax Bhai she's busy in planning.

Sanskar: Still you should call us but.

Laksh: I called you both but you both not picked. What you both were doing? Don't tell me you were doing romance.

Sanskar about to say something but Swara spoke something making them alert.

Swara: If you both will continue fighting there only then she will come to know.

Sanskar allowed him entering inside the room. Laksh immediately hugged him and asked sorry.

Laksh: Sorry Bhai for those words as I thought she's outside only so she can listen our conversation. That's why I spoke like that.

Sanskar patted his back and made him sit.

Sanskar: No need to ask sorry I can understand. But yeah you should ask sorry for now you disturbed our romance.

Swara playfully hit him and sat near Sanskar.

Swara: Such a shameless creature.

Laksh: Yeah Bhabhi I was thinking if you both knew each other before only then here must be cricket players roaming here.

She became shy and looked down but tube light Sanskar about to ask but before it Swara interrupted as she understood what Sanskar going to ask.

Swara: Sanskar thanks for trusting me and saying yes for this plan without any proof.

Sanskar: It's impossible that I would not have trust you.

Sanskar side hugged her, Laksh fake coughed and bought them back.

Laksh: Really, I am in trouble and you both started romancing. Seriously I don't want her if my baby will get to know then she'll kick me from her life.

SwaSan rolled their eye and glared Laksh. Laksh looked down and whispered "you both can continue your romance I'll close my eyes."

Sanskar; Okay jokes apart any progress.

Swara: I am sure she must be planning something.

Laksh: Yes, you're saying right. She was holding your pics and blabbering something.

Sanskar: What the hell this girl wants?

Swara: How many times I have to tell you she wants you.

Sanskar: I am not her property; I really wants to kill her or kick her somewhere but my hands are tied as she has Laksh weakness or else she must be on road.