Chapter 1

Nikki P.O.V
"And you winner is Nikki Bella!" I got out the ring and did my usual loser sign and went backstage to be twirled in someone's arms. "Congrats baby." My man John said setting me down kissing my forehead. I giggled as I hugged his waist. "You heard about the new diva." Brie said scared me to death. "Omg brie what the hell you scared me." I said with my hand over my heart. They laughed at me "Sorry but did you hear there is a new diva." She said looking at us with both  hands on her hips. I looked at her confused "No what knew diva?" I asked her "She just came today. I think her name is-" "Brie it's time to your photo shoot." The co-worker said as Brie nodded and left. "I wonder who is the new diva?" I asked turning to face John but to see him staring at something in shock. "John!!" A high pitched voice yelled. Them All of sudden I saw a girl running to John pushing me out the way and hugging him and my surprised I saw him hug back. "Eve your the new diva." John said. With exitment? "Yeah I didn't know you were in WWE!" She said smiling at me. I stood there awkwardly and cleared my voice causing her and John to look "Eve this is Nikki Bella my girlfriend." He said. She smiled at me with a fake one. "Hello." She said a little rudely to me I smiled at her "Hi nice to meet you welcome to WWE." I say to her returning the fake smile. As much as I hate to say but she is pretty she has golden brown her with green eyes.

Held out my hand for her to shake up but she turned away to John "Good to see you again John

Held out my hand for her to shake up but she turned away to John "Good to see you again John." She said kissing his cheek and winking walking away. I looked at her with a jealous look I narrow my eyes and turn towards him and point my thumb back at her "Well you have her a great welcoming who is she." I say to him putting my hand down and crossing my arms. "She is my ex girlfriend back in high school but broke up because she was moving away." He said but then grabbed my waist pulling me towards him. "Don't worry no need to be jealous because I got a special girl who is the best girlfriend ever." He said lifting my head with his finger kissing me slowly on the lips passionately as I kissed him back with the same passion. I pulled away from him as I started walking backwards "I'm going to the locker room to change." I said to him as he nodded. I turned away and walked in to see Eve glaring at me with her arms crossed was she walks forward to me "Look  here Bella I don't know who you are but you better back away from John now that I'm here he is mine." She said. She walked passed me bumping her shoulder into mine as I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw. When she was walking out Brie was walking in. "So I see you met the new girl." She said walking over. "Yeah and come to find out she is John ex girlfriend his ex girlfriend for fuck sake. She was all over John and he just let it happen and got really exited when he saw her." I said as I sat down and sighed looked up at her "Should I be worried?" I asked her with a worried face. "Look you love John don't you?" She asked as she joined. I nodded. "Well, just trust him then John would never do that to you because I can tell the way he looks at you and he clearly loves you." She said with a smile as I smile back. "Thanks Brie." I said pulling her into a hug but then pull back. "Well off to take shower before this gear permantly attacks to my skin I am really gross." I said smiling at her. She make a disgust face "I would argue you are." I laugh and walk to the shower.

When I got out I changed into some regular clothes.

I walked out the lockeroom but pulled my self back when I saw Eve flirting with John and he was letting her do it I watched them as Eve pulled John into a hug

I walked out the lockeroom but pulled my self back when I saw Eve flirting with John and he was letting her do it I watched them as Eve pulled John into a hug. I walked oher to them as they were pulling away. "Hey guys." I say with a fake smile. "Hey Nicole." John said as she was walking away. "Hey so I know we schedule a date night today but I have to do something today." He said scratching his neck. "Oh what do you have to do?" I asked him confused. I laughed "Silly business stuff get I got go I got to give Eve a ride back to her place." He said kissing me on the lips and walked away as I just stood. Did he just really stood up date night to do 'silly business stuff' and give Eve a ride. Could it possibly be that silly business stuff wasn't the case and he.... No Nikki stop you love John he word never do that me....right?