Chapter 30

Hey guys so Wattpad did not load my whole other chapter 29 so here what happened. John has something important to tell Nicole and it makes her really nervous because he didn't go to work that day when he was supposed to and John told her they will go to dinner just the two of them together to talk about it. After that Nicole goes to work and there is a new diva named Eva. Nicole figures out Eva has a crush on John but Eva doesn't know that Nicole and John are dating. But Nikki still sees Eva as trouble and decides to keep a close eye on her. Then it was time for Nicole to go home.
Hope that filled you in. I kinda have the book written and all I hAve to do is publish that way I don't have to keep writing and writing and I didn't except for this to happen so it was last minute. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
Nikki P.O.V
The anxiety of the whole Eva thing quickly disappeared as I reached the house. I got out the car and unlocked the door and walked in to see John holding Anthony while cooking
shirtless. I smiled at the sight and quietly pulled out my phone and took a picture of it. "Hey babe." I said walking over by him. He turned around and looked at me releived. "Hey baby." He said as he pecks me on the lips. As I was by his side I giggled at the two burnt pancakes that sat before me  on the pan. "Turns out using a stove is way different from using a grill." He said chuckling. "Don't worry I'll make you guys something." I said grabbing a fork and throwing them out. "So when do you want us to go to dinner." I said feeling anxious about that important news he have to tell me. "How about at eight?" He asked me. "Sure I will call my mom to come and watch Anthony." I said to him. Honestly I'm kinda nervous about what he wants to tell me because John never had time off from WWE unless he had a injury which he doesn't unless that's his way of saying that he got on probation which I am hoping is not the case......Right?