Chapter 13

I was walking out of the dressing room with some new clothes I'm glad to be getting away from that conversation. Ugh why did I even agree to go when John was going to be there. I know I said I was going because the old Nikki wouldn't care but the old Nikki would care actually for fucks sale she would be shaking with free but try to hide it. I continue walking and walked around the corner to see John really close some blonde chick and pulled her into a make out session. I stared with tears pulling my eyes breathing out of breath but quietly. I walked away quickly and silently racing back to the lockeroom. I went in there and sat in there as tears rushed down my face. Why am I even crying? Oh because I secretly still like John maybe even love him but no one knows. "Nikki?" I turned to see Brie standing looking at me worried. "Did you just said you John?" She asked me. Aww shit I said that out loud!!! "Yes Brie..." I said looking down at my fingers. "Omg Nikki why didn't you just tell him!" She said looking at me like I had a third eye. "Because I just don't know if I could really trust him but each day we have been having a flirtashonship but I guess that's over." I said as more tears escape my eyes. "What do you mean?" She said confused. "I just saw John make out with a blonde girl." I said as I look at her. She pulled me into a hug as I cry into her shoulder "I'm really sorry Nikki." She said rubbing my back. I pulled away ajd wipe away my tears. "I don't if I'm going to go to the club with John being there I just can't." I say to her. "No you're going because you're going to get revenge." She said smirking at me. "What are trouble are you talking about?" I asked. "You're going to make him want you and make him jealous." She said still having the same smirk. "I don't know." I said with a unsure face. "Oh come on Nikki he hurted you and kissed a girl." She said "Well it doesn't matter we are not even officially dating." I said to her. "But don't you still love John and don't you want him back?" She asked. I nodded. "Well this is the way to do it." She said. I groaned "Fine and don't worry I will look my best." I said to her rolling my eyes. I walked out already regretting on agreeing to this.
John P.O.V
I kissed Willow roughly seeing that Nikki was coming. I kissed her heartedly. I heard footsteps leaving so I pulled back quickly. "Thanks Willow for pretending to be my fake girlfriend remember we are going to the club together." This plan is going to make Nicole jealous perfectly.....