Chapter 23

John's P.O.V
"So what kind of ring you want I'm pretty sure there is more than one kind." Randy said as we walked into Kay Jewels. "Well how am I supposed to know this is the third store I have been in." I said. If you're wondering what we're doing right now  we're looking for a ring for Nicole, a special ring. "Well Brie said ever since Niki was a teenager she always loved silver rings and princess cut." He said as I nodded focusing on the rings that made me lose my sight. "John check this one out." Randy said nodding his head. I walked over there and saw a ring that out shined the rest. Randy called the employee that was behind the desk. "Yes sir." She said in a high pitch tone making my ears pop. "Ugh how much does this one cost." I said pointing to the ring on the fake finger. She smiled "Consider it being Vera Wang new ring I would say about 5,000,000." She taking it out of the glass material. Randy put his jand on his shoulder "You sure you want to by the ring for that much?" He asked gaping at the price. I chuckled  "Yeah Nikki is worth every penny." I said srating at the ring. "We'll take that one please." I said with my heart thumping. I can't beleive believe it I'm going to ask the woman I love with all my heart and the sparkle of my eye to marry me. I know sounds cheesy but that's what Nikki do to me. As we were waiting behind the cashier my phone buzzed in my pants. I grab it out my pocket and answered it. "Talk to me." I said into the phone as the lady handed me the ring that was in the bag and said congratulations. "This San Diego hospiral is this John Cena?" The woman asked at the other end of the phone. "Yes." I said unsure. "Your girlfriend Stephanie Colace Garcia has been reported to the hospital...."