Chapter 17

8 months Later
8 months Later and this is all what happened in my life. Me and John are still in a relashonship. Anthony is 10 months now. Oh and also Randy and Brie are a couple finally. After all that flirting he finally asked her out. Right now I was getting dressed because he called saying to meet each other at Applebee's. Which I liked because it was casual. He said to bring Anthony too because it was really important and because he wanted to see him. I took a shower with body wash. I did straightened my hair and put on my usual makeup. I put on a black jumpsuit that had a long v-neck. I put on matching black pumps and put shades on my head.

I went to Anthony room and got him ready by taking him a bath and changed him into jeans with red suspenders and a shirt that's say Boy and says 'noise maker' and 'digger of dirt' with a black cap and red converse

I grabbed the comb off his dresser and combed his blonde silky hair and then put the cap on his head. "Well don't mommy's boy look handsome." I said in a baby tone. He giggled making the cutest sound ever. I smiled and picked him up and grabbed his baby bag and took him downstairs as he played with my hair. (P.S that's how Anthony looks now). Trying not to drop anything I grab my purse and walked out locking the door. I strapped Anthony in his car seat and have him his toy keys to play with. I got on driver's side and turned on the car and began driving at the restaurant. After thirty minutes of driving I finally got there. I walked in with Anthony carried on my hip and found John sitting at a booth. I walked over there and sat infront of him. "Hey Nicole. Hey there Buddy!" He said getting exited as I handed him Anthony and giving him a peck. "Hey Johnny Boy so what's up what did you want to talk to me about so important?" I asked him as he held Anthony. "Oh yeah so we have been together for about 4 years counting the time before we broke up...." He said stating his statement. I nodded telling him to continue. "Well, I was wonder if you would move in with me?"  I opened my mouth shocked and blinked a few times. "You're serious." I said as a smile slowly crawl on my face. "Yeah I mean we love each other we have a son and we been together long enough to take that big step." That's one of the reasons John I totally love John because he doesn't look at things in a negative way but positive way especially about our relashonship and he is faithful about us also. "Then yes John I would love to move in with you." I said smiling as I lean over the table to kiss him as he do the same. Our lips meet and after 2 seconds I felt Anthony kiss my cheek. I pulled back laughing at Anthony as John also laughs. "I don't know why he does that every time we kiss he always kiss my cheek." I said looking at Anthony as he joins our laughing. "I guess because he knows he got a gorgues mommy." John said looking at me with passion. I smiled at him as I felt butterflies in my stomach. I absolutely love him and I always will I just hope he hasn't found out about Eve coming to the hall of fame this weekend......