Chapter 45

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Anthony happy birthday to you!" Everyone sung as Anthony shyly burried his neck in my shoulder. "Come on Anthony blow out your candles." I said sitting him infront of the candle. He tried three times until I decided to help him. "Yay!!!!" I said clapping as everyone clapped and wooed as he began clapping. I smiled at him and kissed him on his cheek. Brie handed out the play cake which is Anthony owns cake. "Anthony you can eat the cake." I said as he turned and looked at me with a unsure smile. "Yeah." I said nodding my head. He turned around and looked at everyone. He then slowly took a big chunk of cake in his hand. "Ohhhh." Everyone said as he ate it from his hand. The good thing is he was in his bathing my suit and wouldn't get his clothes dirty. "I sit good?" I asked him as he continued eating it from his hand. "Yeah!!"He said with his cute little baby voice. He then saw Paige and held out his hand offering her cake. "Awww." Everyone said. Paige smiled and took a peice grabbing it not putting her mouth on his hand. "Thank you Anthony." She said eating it and kissing her cheek as Anthony laughed and blushed

" She said eating it and kissing her cheek as Anthony laughed and blushed

I smiles him as he looked at his crush. Yes Paige is his crush. The party continued and then died done when the party was supposed to end and ended at the right time. "Well that was one party." I said flopping on the couch with the girls. "Yeah I didn't expect that many people to come." Lana said. "Good thing was is that we prepared and looked like Anthony fun." Trinity said as he slept peacefully in Brie's arms. "Yeah he will be sleep about another hour." I said staring at him sleeping. "But the party isn't over yet because we are going to the Mexican resturuant." I said getting up from the couch. "Yay because I am starving." Paige said joining me. "Yes we didn't eat anything while there was good here now it is all gone." Alicia said. "Yeah well I'm going to go upstairs and get all that Claudine of me and take a shower." I said walking upstairs as the girls joined me to get ready. I walked in the master bathroom and took a nice cleansing shower. I got out and did my hair in a top knot and did my makeup. I changed back into my old outfit since I only wore it for a hour.
Once I was done I walked to where Anthony was out put him down on me and John's bed and let him sleep for a bit. (Skip until it was time to go) When it was time to go I walked upstairs and carefully picked up Anthony without waking him up. I walked down stairs carefully and got in the car and buckled up Anthony in his car seat. "Brie is mom and JJ there yet?" I asked settling in my seat next to a sleeping Anthony. "Uhh.....yeah They just sent me a text saying they're here." She said looking at her phone. "Okay." I said and stroked Anthony blonde hair as he was sleeping. "Wow he looks so peacefully." Nattie said staring at him. I smiled. "He had a long day today." I said still stroking his hair as he looked more peaceful. "Does stroking his hair makes him more calm while sleeping like does he like that?" Paige asks. "Yeah it helps him fall asleep he fats that from his father, I remember when me and John was younger and when we were dating when he would lay his head on my lap and I would stroke his hair and it would make him fall asleep." I said smiling at the memory. "Do you still do that?" Alicia asked. "No it's just that we have been distant from each other." I said. "Like you guys are not talking to each other?" Brie asked curious. "No I mean we talk to each and say I love you and have sex but...." "Its not the same as it used to be." Trinity said finishing my sentence. "Yeah I mean ever since we had Anthony it's been different like we haven't been having time to our selves." I said still stroking Anthony's hair making him lightly snore. "You guys are parents you are now very busy people and you guys been like that so long because you guys are now getting used to it and you are not doing anything about it." Lana said truthfully. "Yeah I mean I remember when Randy would always go on interviews and tours a lot maybe not as much as John but the more we kept doing it the more distant we got and Nicole you can't let that happen or you can just get bored in your relashonship and it can get so bad where it can be like your not even in a relashonship, trust me I know." Brie said. "Yeah, I guess we haven't been spending as much time with each other as we should." I said honestly. "But we do try to spend time with each other but something always comes up and John being the superman he is gots to be there sometimes I wish he would start putting me and Anthony first sometimes before anything and step up you know." I said looking at them as they nodded. We finally got there so I woke up Anthony and when he woke up he was full of energy litterlay. He woke up like he never went to sleep....another thing he gets from John. We walked in and saw Mom and JJ plus Lauren waiting for us. "Nana!!!" Anthony said as we walked over there pointing to her. Once we were 1 feet away Anthony went up and Mom lifted him up ajd hugged him. "Oh my gosh you look how much you grown birthday boy." She said smiling at Anthonynad out him down and he went and hugged JJ. Hey!" Me and the girls said sending hugs to one another one we were done hugging Anthony was walking over to me but stopped and smiled wide with his eye also as wide. "Da da!!".......