Chapter 39

Nikki P.O.V
Right now everyone is in the kitchen in their jammys and we all are talking. "Nikki are you going to need some help planning Anthony's birthday." Paige ask. "Yes! Brie is helping me with food and cake, Lana is helping me with me Anthony's invitations, Right now I just need someone to help pick out decorations and decorate." I said rambling. "Woah there momma it's a birthday not your wedding." Trinity said with wide eyes. "I know but if John is not going to be here then I'm going to have to make this birthday perfect." I said staring at Anthony who is playing with his cars. "Sounds like your a defentily feeling the stress." Brie said. "How do you know if I'm stress I can be fine." I said being stubborn. "Nikki I'm your twin I know what you feel." She said in a obvious tone. "With Anthony's birthday I don't know what the theme should be yet." I said put out my hand on my head. "Why don't you do cars and pool party." Alicia asked watching Anthony. "Dude I didn't even think about that." I said with my mouth open. They laughed at my cluelessness. "Well maybe after we get the dresses we can go to Party city and get some decorations." Paige suggested. "Yeah I'm having it outside where the pool is so maybe I could get some noodles and find someone to grill the food." I said pointing my hand on my mouth thinking. "TJ can grill the food.." Nattie said. "Yeah Anthony loves TJ grilling." I said laughing. "I can help decorate and stuff like maybe find some car stuff and put it around the pool and I can make the stairs to the have race tracks and the walls of the pool." Paige said. "Wow I got a lot of help already for his birthday to be special." I said laughing. Anthony walked to me with his cute baby waddle and handed me his car. "So his birthday is going to be on Saturday since today is Monday, so we can start decorating Friday and the boys will be back on thursday." I said as they all nodded. My phone rung n the table and Anthony handed to me. "Aww thanks Anthony." I said grabbing the phone as he made baby noises to reply. "Hello?" I said not reading the caller ID. "Hi Nikki my plane is about to land I will be there soon." She said notifying me. "Okay but I sent a limo to pick you up so look for the name Lauren." I said slowly. "Okay will do see ya soon." She said. "Okay see ya." I said and hung up the phone. I looked at them panicked. "Girls let's start getting ready Lauren plane is about to land." I said in a hurry as they joined me. I grabbed Anthony and ran upstairs with the girls behind and we ran in the room we slept in. The good thing is is that the room they each stay in will have their own bathroom. I sat Anthony on me and John's bed and turned on the T.V. to PJ mask. As they were sing the theme song Anthony starred at it. "Ahhhh." He said smiling and watching it. I walked into my closet and choose the outfit I wanted to wear and walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out the shower and put on lotion and put on some bra and panties. I sat where my vanity was and did my makeup and throw my hair in a neat pony tail. Once I was done I put on my white jump suit and some white pumps and sprayed perfume on me.

When I was done I grabbed Anthony and took him to the nursery

When I was done I grabbed Anthony and took him to the nursery. I took off his clothes and took him a bath trying not to get myself wet which was successful. Once i was done I wrapped a towel around him and dried him off and sat him on the c hanging table and put a pamper on him and put baby lotion on him and changed him into his clothes. I put him in a light blue button up shirt with white shorts and glasses and combed his hair down.

I stared at him as he smiled at me. I smiled and kissed his cheek and picked him up and walked down stairs. And saw the girls waiting for me. "Is she here yet?" I asked them walking in the living holding Anthony and putting him down. "Nope not yet." Brie said annoyed. "Brie when Lauren gets here please dont attack her she didn't do nothing wrong." I said to Brie with a pleading look. "I just don't understand why you want her to be your bridesmaids." She said. "Because she is apart of the family." I said to her. The door bell rung and I ran to the door and calmed myself and then opened it. "Hey!!" Me and Lauren both said and hugged each other. I opened the door wider for to come in. She walked in and we walked to the living room. "Hello." She said with a smile to the girls. "Hey." They said. "Everyone this is Lauren my brothers wife and another bridesmaids. They said hi and introduced each other. "So are we ready to go bridesmaid shopping!" I said excitedly. "Yeah!!! They said and got up and grabbed the purses. I grabbed my purse and Anthony by the hand and we walked to the driver and got in. Lets go bridesmaids shopping!!!