Chapter 10

"Nicole?" I looked up and I was scared to see the person who had caused me pain for the past months. "Hi John." I said with a forced nervous smile. In the outside I was calmed....but in the outside I felt like running until I passed out and hide under a rock. "Long time no see." I said awkwardly and he nodded and smiled until Anthony started crying with his nose scrunched up. (Hey guys pretend that Nattie didn't say that he wanted to be in the baby's life and didn't say anything about Anthony)

 (Hey guys pretend that Nattie didn't say that he wanted to be in the baby's life and didn't say anything about Anthony)

I was struggling to get him to stop crying but nothing worked. Until something shocling came out of John's mouth. "Hey, let me." John said I looked at him shocked but handed him Anthony slowly as he took and later him in his rocked him a little which surprisingly really worked because Anthony went to sleep. I looked at him in a amazed "How the hell did you do that?" I asked him with wide eyes. "I don't know I just rocking him and he just fell asleep." He said looked at me with a billion dollar smile that made my heart skip a beat. Suddenly that nervousness washed away from me just because Anthony started crying and I started to see a sweet side of John. It's like my son was pulling the nervousness out of me and letting me see a sweet side of John with super baby powers on purpose. But that still doesn't mean I will forget what happened and throw myself back in his arms. "So what's his name?" John asked him. My heart was felt like it was going to run out of my chest. "Anthony." I said simply. John chuckled and looked down at Anthony "What's his full name?" He asked. Man if I could scream.... "Let's just say I named him after his father." I said ready to walk away. John nodded telling me to go on and tell him. I sigh and looked down at my shoes for a moment and looked at John eye to eye. "His name is Anthony John Garcia Colace....Cena." I said scared as tears swell in my eyes of nervousness. Seriously guys that's  how nervous I was. John stared at me shocked from the sudden news. "You're his farther John." I said as my voice breaks and bite my lip to hold tears.

Sorry for short chaptee but had to have a cliffhanger! 😂😂