Chapter 4

Ms. Garcia....Congratulations your pregnant." She said with a huge smile. But all I could do was sit there with my jaw open. I quickly blinked my eyes and I felt tears in my eyes and a small smile into my lips and placed my hand on my small belly. "So you have a appointment next month on the 4th and your all ready to go congratulations." She said in the cheerful voice. I got up and wiped away my tears and smiled and walked out. I came out to the waiting room to see Nattie on her phone but she looked up and walked over to me as I was walking out to the car. I opened the door and got in but Nattie didn't turn on the car she faced me. "So, what was the results?" She asked me with a firm look. I looked at her abd smiled "I'm pregnant." I said smiling breathlessly. She jumped and grabbed both of my hands "Oh congrats Nikki your carring a little cena!" She said practically screaming with a big smile. "Yeah that's what I always wanted but I just like the pregnancy came at the wrong time." I say turning my smile into a frown. Nattie started the car and glanced at me confused "What are you talking about?" She said backing up looking at the moniter. "Well you know that new diva Eve," Nattie nodded "Well turns out that they used to go out back in high school but Eve had to move and now when she comes into the picture I feel like I'm loosing John like he have been very distant and he always hangs out with Eve it's like I'm not even his girlfriend I'm just one of the girls he hangs out with." I say looking at the cars infront of us. "Nikki don't stress over it John would never do that on purpose." She says. I nod my head. Few more minuets we got to the Arena. My heart felt like it was about to burst knowing John is in there. I took a deep breath and walked in and to the lockeroom to find Brie pacing around but stopped when she saw me. "OMG Nikki what did they say?" She say with a anxious look. "Well they told me....... I'm pregnant." I said whispering the I'm pregnant part. "Omg Nikki that's huge when are you going to tell John?" She asked. "Well I was thinking when he leaves to his house I would tell him." I say to her running my hands together nervously with a shaky voice. "Okay don't get to worked up it's not good for the baby so just stay calm right now and don't stress." She said rubbing my small belly. I giggled "Well somebody can't wait to be an aunt." I said with a smile. She nodded "Like duh." She said with a obvious face with a smile. "Well I got to go I'm going to have to talk to Stephanie." I said about to walk out but she stopped me. "Why you need to talk to Stephanie?" She asked. "Brie I'm pregnant I won't be able to wrestle." I said to her. "Oh right." She said letting me go. I walked out and was walking to Stephanie's office and said hi to all The divas who said hey to me. I made it to her office and walked in "Oh Nikki what a surprise I heard what happened earlier are you okay?" She asked. I smiled "That's what I wanted to talk to you about I'm go in to have to take about 10 months off from WWE becuase I'm pregnant." I really didn't want to tell her and let it be a surprise but she has the right to know because she was my boss at the end of the day. "Congrats Nikki does John know yet?" She asked. I shook my head. "No not yet but I'm telling him today." I said to her. "Okay well I will clear you off for 10 months and then we can plan your big comeback when you get back from those 10 months." "Okay." I say getting up. She said Congrats to ne one more time then I left and was walking to catering but ran into John. "Hey Nicole can we talk in private?" He asked. I nodded confused. He pulled me into a closet and began talking. "Nicole there's something I want to tell you......