Chapter 38

Nikki P.O.V
Today we are going bridesmaid shopping and I am so excited I can barely breath. Right now I am waking up to Anthony cuddle up into me and his blonde hair tickling my chest. I groaned and rubbed my eyes slowly got up out of bed. I let Anthony sleep with his tumb in his mouth and kissed the side of his head. I stretched and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I went downstairs and saw Brie, Paige, and Lana down there at the counter. "Morning sleeping beauty." Brie said laughing ta me appearance. I smiled at her "Good morning girls how did you sleep?" I said going behind the counter. "Like I never slept before I think better than Anthony did." Paige said laughing. "Well Anthony is still sleeping right now thank God." I said to them. "I don't think I had slept like that since I came back from the tour I took a week ago." Lana said with a disappointing look. "That's me everyday especially me because sometimes I go touring with John.." I said as Lana looked at me with sympathy. "I really feel for you girl." She said now smiling. "Well hopefully on my wedding day I won't be a bitch bridezilla." I said jokingly. "Please a bride can be like that even though they did get a full 9 hour sleep." Brie said. "Yes with my wedding I was mean to Rusev like when I'm working on the wedding Rusev will say hey Lana and I will be like what!" She said making me worried and she quickly saw it. "Not that you will be like that maybe." She said rubbing my shoulder. "Look right now all we are going to do is go look for some dresses for you guys and my brothers sister is supposed to be coming today." I said shrugging. "Lauren is coming down from Arizonna?" Brie asked in disbelief.  I nodded and Brie rolled her eyes. "Remind why you want them at your wedding and JJ doesn't even like John and you together?" Brie asked. I sighed "For the million time Brie because they are still family and if they dont show up then oh well." I said to her as she rolled her eyes again. "Nikki don't you think inviting a unsupporter to your wedding is a little bit negative for your wedding." Paige ask unsure. "Okay look I will talk to Lauren today okay better?" I asked. "Better." Brie said. I nodded my head in a its settled way. JJ hasn't been supportive of me and John's relashonship because of John's bad boy gimmick on T.V.

And because of him not wanting marriage and kids with me. I didn't want to tell JJ this moment but mom told him and he was outraged. But Lauren was always a supported out relashonship. It is a little heart breaking that my brother doesn't approve of John because we weren't always really close but hopefully this will all end today....