Chapter 44

Nikki P.O.V
Soon we got everything set up before anybody could get here. TJ calmed down Anthony by playing with him on the trampoline. So the party starts in an hour and since we were all set were hanging out by the pool. "Guys we did a really great job." Brie said looking around smirking. "Yeah and Paige you did a great job on the pool effects." I said. The pool had race car tracks mixed in the water because of the lights in the pool. "Thanks it was not as I hard as the last time I did it." She said. "So the party is going to be like a pool and a inside party?" Lana asked. "Yeah and then opening presents can be inside thing and singing happy birthday can be an inside thing." I said relaxing. "Well guess what Anthony is going to have two birthday parties not just this one!" Brie said crossing her legs and smiling mischievous. "What kind of trouble are you up to?" I asked her. "Nothing Since the party was going to last at 2:00 pm I thought why not take Anthony to his favorite returuant he loves?" She said as I shake my head at her. "You want to go to the Mexan resturuant." I said in disbelief. "Yeah doesn't it sound fun Anthony loves that place!" She says excitedly. "Brie why would you want to go to a Mexan resturuant when we are going to eat here?" Alicia asks. "Because I'm the best aunt ever!" She says snapping at her playfully. "Brie I'm going to be stuff like a pig when this party is over." I said complaining. She groaned "Look, this party starts in hour at 11:00 am and ends at 2:00 pm don't you think your going to be hungry again and everyone is going to eat all the off there will be none left and Anthony does always get hungry again." She says. "That's a good point." Trinity says. "Plus it would make Anthony birthday extra special since John isn't going to be here and Mom and JJ can't be here before 2:00 pm." She says. I groaned "Fine we can go to the Mexan resturuant!" I said giving in. "Yes!!" Brie, Paige, Nattie, and Lauren said. "It's been a really long time since I had Mexan food." Nattie said excitedly. The moniter went off and said. "Front door." I got up and walked in the house and went to opened the door. I opened it and saw it was Roman and his daughter. "Hey Roman! Hey Joelle!" I said hugging him and his daughter. "Hi Niks." Joelle says hugging me back and letting me go. "Here is Anthony's present." Roman said eith his usual deep voice. "Thank you! You guys are the first ones here so we haven't started anything. Joelle Anthony is in the back yard on the Trampoline with TJ." I said to her as she nodded and went running over. "Thanks for coming Roman." I said closing the door and setting the gift on the table where the presents goes. "Your welcome Joelle loves Anthony she practically woke me already dressed ready to go." He said rolling his eyes. I laughed and lead us to the back yard. "Hello girls." Roman said to them as the said hey and walked to TJ. I went and sat down in my seat where the girls were. "Hopefully Anthony is still not upset people are starting to come." I said. "Nikki don't get stressed out if he is still sad cheer him up your the one who can cheer him up best." Lauren said rubbing my shoulder. "Yeah...." I said. The moniter went off again and I went to open the door again. "Hey!" I saw that it was Stephanie standing there with it looks like a big birthday bag full of stuff. "Steph!" I said hugging her. "I thought I was late when I was getting ready but apparently not." She said walking in. "No you and Roman are early so I guess people are coming in early." I said closing the door.  She put the present in the stop where the other present was. "Here the party is back here." I said leading her to the backyard. "Hello girls!" She said once we got out there. "Hey Steph!" They said. "Hey so where's John?" She asked as the tension began to rise. "Uhmm John couldn't make it." I said with my lips in a thin line. She looked confused "He told me he was going to be here." She said. I nodded "Well the director needed the movie to be finished extra early than supposed." I said put my hands in my back pockets. "Oh..." She said looking at me trying to I think read my emotions. I took a deep breath and a smile on "Well since it seems like people are starting to show I'm going to go change into my bathing suit." I said and walking inside in a hurry. I just really needed to avoid the questions right now. I walked upstairs and changed out of my clothes and into my bathing suit.

 I walked upstairs and changed out of my clothes and into my bathing suit

I tied a skirt around it since I wasn't going in the pool yet.When I was done I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on and some sandels. I walked back downstairs and the girls whistled. "Who talk about sexy latina." Lana said with a accent behind it. I laughed at her. "Wow Nikki you got abs now." Trinity said. "That's what happens when I train with John." I said sitting down. "Well maybe I should start training with John because those are sexy." Paige said put her finger on my ab. "Dude now I know how men fill when we drool over their abs." I said laughing as they joined. "Where is Anthony still on the Trampoline." I said looking around. "Yeah." Brie said as i nodded and went over there. "Anthony baby come on we need to change you into your bathing suit." I said while he was jumping. "Nooooo I jump." He said still jumping. Now that Anthony is one it's a little easier to communicate but sometimes it can really be a pain in the ass. "Anthony you can still jump but after you out put on your swim suit okay." I said walking closer to the Trampoline. He finally listened to me and I helped him get off and we walked in the house and upstairs to his nursery. I took off his clothes and put more sun screen on him and changed him into his lightning McQueen bathing suit and put on his floaties.

"Okay I'm done now

"Okay I'm done now." I said as he ran downstairs but I stopped him. "Don't run downstairs!" I said still nursery yelling so he can here me. I grabbed the other floats for the pool and went back to the backyard and put the float in the pool. "Y'all can get in the pool now." I said to Anthony and Joelle. "Yayyyy." They said and got in the pool. "Yayyy I'm going to join you guys." Paige said also getting in the pool. I promise Paige is like a child at heart she said her favorite grade was kindergarten. I laugh at her childishness. Soon more and more people started to come and it became crowded with a lot of people. Some people were inside talking enjoying dip and chips and chilling and eating and some people were outside enjoying the warm sun but most people was in the pool including myself and Anthony, kids, and the girls. Music was now playing from the speakers making the energy more vibrant. Maybe this won't be a bad day after all.....

ToxicNena hey guys tell me what you think so I can have feedback and write a even better one and remember to vote. I'm pretty sure John Cena and Nikki Bella would appreciate it. If they had Wattpad 😂😂😂