Chapter 46

Nikki P.O.V
"Da da!" Anthony said with a wide smile. I looked at him weirdly and was about to say something until he ran somewhere."Anthony!" I said and turned around and saw it was John? "Killer!" He said lifting him up and hugging him as I stared in disbelief. I looked around and saw the girls smiling at me. I turned back around and saw John looking at me. I smiled at him and got up and ran to him as he lifted me up from the ground and spinned me around while I kissed him hard and passionate. I pull back and smiled and pecked him on the lips again. "What are you doing here I thought you couldn't come?" I said jumping off him and wrapping gmy arms around his neck. "Yeah well I lied I'm here to stay....for good." He said as I shot up and hugged him again pretty sure squeezing him. "I missed you babe." He said pulling away an grabbing my face kissing me softly. I smiled even more wide if possible. "I missed you too." I said pulling away. We walked where everyone was and they all said hello. We got directed to our tabel and say done at the table and everyone went in their own conversation. "So what have you been up to lately?" John asks me. "Well I got the girls bridesmaids dresses and been planning Anthony's party that's about it." I said to him shrugging. "Sounds like you were busy the time I was gone." He said grabbing my hand on the table stroking it with his thumb. "Yeah a little but it was all worth it Anthony had a fun time." I said looking at Anthony playing with mom in his booster seat. "You're a really great mother you know?" He said as I turned and looked at him. "Thanks but I dont think I could've done this without you." I said as grabbed me by the cheeks and kissed me slowly cause he knows I love to be kissed that way. "Get a room!" Brie shouted across the table. I pulled away and looked at Brie glaring at her. I'm really happy that John is going to be staying here which means we can start planning the wedding more and I won't I have to do a lot of things by myself. Soon after the waiter came and have gave us out food. I took a small piece of chicken and blew on it and fed it to Anthony. He took in his mouth which made his John Cena dimples show. "Omg he looks so much like John!" Mom said staring at Anthony shocked. I looked at her with a weird smile. "You haven't noticed?" I asked and now taking a bite out of my food. "I mean yeah but I only saw him when he was about 10 months he looks more like John." She said as me and John laughed. "Look he got the little John Cena dimples and smile." Nattie said laughing making Anthony laughed. "Like no offense Nicole but he looks nothing like you he just looks like John all the way like John gave birth to him." JJ said as I looked at him like he was stupid. "Naw dip Sherlock." I said feeding Anthony rice with some falling on his chin. "I think Nicole is jealous by that." Paige said laughing as I looked at her with a shock smile. "I am not because I have a handsome fiance and a handsome baby boy and to be honest I wanted him to look like John more than me." I said shrugging like it was nothing. "Well yeah because of his features right?" Lana asked. "Yeah I mean cause I have plain brown eyes John got blue I have brown hair with high lights and John is a natural blonde with specks of brown like John has more interesting features something that I always liked about him." I said. "You know what Nikki we should totally change your hair color." Alicia said. "Really?" I asked her as she nodded. "Yeah like maybe we should change your look for your wedding." She suggested. "Hmmm I never thought a out doing that before." I said feeding Anthony. "It will turn out really nice." She says nodding her head. "Like what should I do with my look?" I asked her. "Well I can't say right now your groom is right there." She says gesturing her hand to John. As I saw Anthony was full was full I began eating my food since I had a lot left. When we done eating John said we had to to because he had a surprise for us and the girls left to go back home in the limo since they bought their bags with them. I took out Anthony's car seat and put it in John's car. "So what do you have for Anthony since he is asleep?" I asked as he chuckled. "No this surprise is for both of you guys." He said grabbing my hand as I groaned. "John you know I hate surprises." I said laying my hand on his shoulder as he drives with one arm. "Do you hate them or do you hate people not telling you stuff when your eager?" He said smirking knowing that he was getting on my nerves. "Same thing." I said pouting with a baby voice as he laughed and kissed my hand as he continued to drive home sweet home.

ToxicNena Surpise! John really did come through! It was really funny looking at you guys comments 😂😂 I really had you guys on edge...😋