Chapter 47

Nikki P.O.V
We got out the car waking up Anthony and went in the house. "John where is the surprise?" I said impatiently. "Well maybe if you stop whining I could show it already." John said as I rolled my eyes. We went in the living room and there stood the most adorable little puppy.

"Omg you got a dog?" I asked him as he nodded and smiled as Anthony pointed at it

"Omg you got a dog?" I asked him as he nodded and smiled as Anthony pointed at it. "Doggie?" He asked me as I nodded. I put him down and he started walking to it slowly petting it. I walked over and also petted the dog. I can tell it was a boy because of the because of how it looks. "Anthony what should we name him?" I asked him as he shrugged. I began to think. "How about Teddy?" I asked him as he petted her. He looked at me with a goofy smile. "Mommy he no teddy bear." He said giggling. "That can be his name doesn't he look like a teddy?" I asked him as he nodded. "Roof!" The dog barked making Anthony jump. "Woah!" Anthony said it was funny because this is his first time meeting a dog in person. Me and John laughed at him. "Did he scare you killer?" John asked him. After playing with Teddy it was time for Anthony to go to bed so I put him to bed and placed Teddy's dog bed in the corner of Anthony's nursery. I walked back downstairs and saw John on the couch on his phone. I went up to him and sat on his lap. "I really missed you." I said kissing his lips and laying my head on his chest. "Yeah me too were you surprised?" He said smirking. I looked at him with a knowing snicker. "Yes I was I thought you were going to miss out on our sons birthday." I said hugging his waist. He chuckled "I told you I was going to be here I was going to tell you but I thought no." He said shrugging. "Wasn't a good choice you really had me stressed out for no reason." I said frowning. "Which is why I tricked you babe when I promise things I keep that promise and you don't need to worry about me breaking it okay baby." He said stroking my hair. "Okay and I'm sorry I guess I learned my lesson on trusting you." I said feeling guilty. "It's okay baby." He said kissing my forehead. "Oh and tomorrow were going to look at some venues." I said getting up moving his hand off my waist. "And cake tasting and find some caterers but before that we need to come up with a date for the wedding." I said going up the stairs. "Oh perfect time to do that because my mom can watch Anthony." He said calmly. I turned around slowly with my eyes wide. "Your mom is coming tomorrow?" I said trying to stay calm as he nodded. "Why am I founding this out now?" I said panicking. "How long did you know about this?" I asked him. "Umm about a week or so." He said shrugging. "You didn't tell me this sooner!" I said. "What's the big deal?" He asked. "Well I have to clean up the house and I have to reprepair a room for her John you know that your mom is very picky about where she stays!" I said running upstairs to one of the guess rooms and fixing it up a bit. I have to make sure everything is perfect for John's mom even though she is sweet to me she does have her times where she suddenly doesn't likes me. I know confusing which is why I want everything to be perfect. Plus John's mom is very protective over John and if she thinks that I dont satisfy John as a good fiance then she would start shooting at me. I just hope everything will be perfect.....

ToxicNena Uh-Oh looks like momma Carol is going to join the ride but how will this ride end! Aren't you just dying to find out...