Chapter 40

Nikki P.O.V
We were all in the car talking until my phome rung. I looked for my phone as it continues ringing. "Where is that thing!" I said annoyed. I turned around and raised my eyebrow at the Phone ringing in Anthony's hand. "Anthony Cena." I said glaring at him grabbing my phone oht of his tight grip. Once I got it out of his grip I answered it. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hey babe." John said. I smiled and sat back. "Hey baby how is it going?" I asked him. "Going really well what are you and Anthony doing?" He asked me. I looked at Anthony reaching for the phone. "We are hanging out with the girls going shopping for the bridesmaids." I said but was over heard by Anthony's whining. "Well speaking of Anthony he wants to talk to you..." I said and held the phone to Anthony. "Hey killer." John said. Anthony smiled knowing who that was and touched the screen "Ahh eeee yo da mee coo." Anthony said with his baby langue. "Do you miss da da?" John asked. "Gee aaa ye da da." He said into the phone. John chuckled. "I miss you too bye Killer." John said and Anthony replied with his baby talk. "Love you Nicole." John said to me. "Bye love you too babe." I said and hung up. We continued talking until we made there at the store. We got out the car and walked in to the counter. "Hello I had a appointment for Nicole Cena" I said to the lady behind the counter. She nodded her head and I think typed it in. "Stephanie Nicole Garcia Colace Cena?" She asked me. I nodded and hmm a yes. "Okay follow me." She said taking out a clip board and walking us to seats and some dressing rooms. We all sat down as she stood standing up. "So who here is our Bride?" She asked with a smile. I raised my hand and she held out her hand and I shook it. "So who did you brought with you today!" She said with her country accent. "I brought with me twin sister Brie, and my friends Nattie, Paige, Alicia, Lola, Trinity, and Lana." I said to her pointing at them as I said their name. "So it says you picked out the dresses you wanted so I am going in the back and looked for the dresses and bring them out." She said as we nodded. She left and I took a breath out. "Wow I'm so exited to try on the dresses!" Alicia said clapping her. "I know I wonder what I'm wearing!" Brie said pointing to herself. "You guys are going to like them." I said smiling. Soon the woman came back with the dresses I wanted it. She pulled out the blue one first. "So this is for the maid of honor?" She said looking at one of us. Brie stood up and grabbed it and walked to the dressing room. "And these are for the bridesmaids." She said setting them down. The girls picked a dress and went and tried them on. "So who are you marrying even though I know already!" She said exited gushing. "I'm pretty sure you do to I'm marrying John Cena." I said to her as she gasped. "What kind of wedding our y'all having?" She asked. "Well we are having a classy elegant wedding." I said and was about to continue but stopped. The girls came out with there dress and stood in front of me. Brie dress was a blue dress with sparkles on the chest area and a matching ribbon. The girls were a purple strapples dress with a flowly skirt. "Mrs. Cena how do you like it?" The woman said staring by them. I smiled really big. "I love them. "Girls what do you think?" I asked them. They all said at the same time of how they like it with which made me squeal but notice something. "Hey for Paige can we add a black ribbon around hers?" I asked the woman. She nodded. "Yeah sure let me go get one." She said walking away as I looked at Paige. "Did you really think I forgot about you?" I said jokingly as she laughed. The woman came back with a black ribbon and tied around Paige waist. "Paige how do you like it now?" I said still sming as she smiled bigger. "Even better!" She said with a goofy smile. We laughed and they took the dresses off. When they were done we went to the counter with the dresses. "So do you want to to a them or leave them here and pick them up later?" The woman asked. "They can stay here." I said nodding. Since I already paid we left and picked up some decorations for Anthony and soon went to eat.....where I have to talk to Lola about JJ. I hope it goes well......