Epilogue

"Thaddeus," I call out to him. "We need to meet up with the rest at the borderline. The Ember Creek members are coming."

He calls out for me to be patient but I roll my eyes. Some members of the  Ember Creek were going to be coming because from the list constructed, there were over seventeen families that recognized each other. Alpha Nick had also sent a list of the Blue Bloods members residing in his pack after Thaddeus had sent ours. We held a pack meeting about what was happening and let's just say, the happy faces on my old pack members faces made my day.

I was especially excited for my babies Beth and Savannah. From what I heard, their aunt was coming for them. Their parents weren't, but Beth was excited to see her aunt. As Thaddeus came down the stairs, I interlaced our hands together and practically dragged him along. He let me pull him even though I knew he was capable of pulling away from me. He shut the door and we hurried to the borderline where everyone (aka the old Blue Blood members living in this pack) were. When we made it, we held our breath as we awaited for the others to arrive. I noticed Beth and Savannah waiting near the front, and I move forward to stand beside them. Beth looks up at me excitedly. Her younger sister probably had no clue what was going on. Beth reaches out to squeeze my hand and I let her.

When the footsteps of multiple wolves attack the ground, I turn to Thaddeus who moves forward. Jay and Natalia were here as well. If I remember correctly, the Beta of the Ember Creek pack was leading the Wolves here.

I clutch Beth's hand as the Wolves get closer. Her heartbeat was beating a mile away. When the Wolves finally arrive, they take cover behind a tree and change before following behind a well built individual: he must be the Beta.

"Alpha," the man greets. Thaddeus nods in greeting. "This is everyone," he says motioning at everyone.

From what I could tell, it wasn't that big of a group. There were about twenty people here. I skim them over trying to remember anyone but it comes out blank. Even though we were a small pack, it seems that I can't remember anyone.

The area becomes quiet as everyone looks around trying to remember faces. Thaddeus doesn't say anything at all. We spend some time in quiet silence before a female makes her way to the front. Beth's hand tightens over mine even more and I watch as the female breaks away along with Beth. This is all it takes to get everyone to unfreeze and begin to speak to one another.

I watch as Beth and her aunt hug in the middle of it all. I take Savannah and step around everyone, heading over to her sister and aunt. Her aunt pulls away and lifts Savannah off the ground, squeezing her into a hug. For a moment I ventured into something so personal and intimate.

I turn away and walk back to Thaddeus. Looking around at all the families reunited makes me happy. Thaddeus, Jay, Natalia, and I watch everything going on. All of these new members were going to have to go through the Ceremony of Acceptance, like we had gone through. Thaddeus had conducted the ceremony for later on so the families could catch up first and all that. The Beta that brought the group nods his head at Thaddeus and turns away, followed by three of his guards.

Thaddeus and the rest of us wait for everyone to get caught up with each other. It takes some time but slowly enough we manage to get everyone's attention on us. Thaddeus looks out in the crowd and observes the new faces. While he does this, I take the time I introduce ourselves to them.

"Hi everyone," my voice comes out strong in the silent atmosphere. "I'm Annabel, this is Alpha Thaddeus, my mate, and Beta Jay and his mate Beta Natalia."

I'm not too sure what to say to the crowd I once called family. However, I could barely make out many of the faces because I kept to myself most of the times along with Mason.