Bonus 2/3 (unedited)

Jay & Natalia

With a moan, I stretch out in the bed, feeling my Mates warm body beside me. Opening my eyes, I am met with Jay's handsome face.

A smile makes it way onto my face and I watch him sleep. His long eyelashes were perfect making me jealous. His lips were slightly puffy from everything we did last night. I blush at last night's activities. I glance under the sheets for a moment before blushing extra hard.

Suddenly, I watch as my Mate moves and his arms come around me. He pulls me into his warm muscled chest. I know he's awake now.

"Morning gorgeous," he says in his sleep voice with his eyes still closed.

"Morning," I greet him. I crawl on top of him and he finally opens his eyes.

"A wonderful sight to wake up to in the morning," he says with a small smirk. I roll my eyes.

"I could say the same for you," I tell him, grinning at his morning beauty. "But then I'd be lying."

"Really?" His hands tighten down on my thighs. "I think you're lying right now."

He flips us over and I'm left out of breath. I didn't know he would do that. I got to admit- it was pretty sexy.

His lips move to my chin before he kisses my cheek. I place my hands on his built chest to move him away but I freeze. I'm not too sure I want him to move. Jay trails a hand from my shoulder to my leg. He heads back up and I'm out of breath by the time his hand stops at my thigh. Was he going to continue?

"Jay," I moan out softly. He pauses for a moment but this is all it takes for me to realize what I'm doing. I open my eyes, I didn't know they were closed, and push Jay away. His shoulders shake as he laughs quietly.

"I'm going for breakfast," I speak up, grabbing his shirt and placing it over my small frame. He moves away from me giving me room. His laughter echos through my ears as I make my way downstairs.

Jay had told Shauna not to make anything because I told him I wanted to make breakfast myself. I grab a few eggs, pancake mix, and bacon. I grab a pan and break the eggs inside. I hear Jay make his way -hey that rhymes- into the kitchen. Glancing back at him, I notice he now has on a pair of boxers on. I look away and concentrate on the eggs in front of me for a moment.

I could work on the pancakes actually. I pick up the mix and pour some into a bowl before pouring in some milk. Glancing down at the package, I squint down in confusion. Apparently, I needed an egg for this as well. I grab another egg and crack it into the bowl and stir it.

I turn away to check up on the eggs as my Mates eyes drill their way into my brain. It wasn't cooking just yet. Sighing, I turn away only for Jay to stand in front of me. He moved extremely fast for someone so large in size.

"What?" I ask annoyed that he was interrupting my cooking time.

He stares at me in laughter. "Have you never made eggs before?"

I scoff and roll my eyes hard. "Of course I have. Just because I was raised in the wilderness doesn't​ mean I don't know how to use a stove."

He chuckles while I stare up at him in irritation. "Can you move?" When I ask this, not only does he not move but he steps even closer than before. His chiseled chest bumps into my chest and I turn my head to the side.

"You," his hand reaches behind me. "Forgot to turn this on."

I glance at him. Turning my head, I find what he's talking about. I forgot to turn on the stove. He moves back with a smirk that I wish to wipe off but I liked it on him. It was different compared to his usual stoic expression. He gives me space in the kitchen and jumps on top of the table.