Flashbacks

1983

It had only been a year since I left my parents' place. I was living in New York City, still fresh in the modeling market. It was amazing how quickly you could get networked out here, much faster than back home, of course. The opportunities I had been given out here were fantastic, I met so many celebrities I couldn't keep up.

Which led me to meet the one and only, Purple One, Prince. Holly had managed to drag along with her to a Prince concert in March at Radio City Music Hall. Since then, we would periodically see each other. The friendship we had started out quite hilarious. To make it short, I fell into his crotch at the concert after party.

Currently, Prince waited for me downstairs, sitting in a rental car. I'll admit, at first, I did consider being in a relationship with him but I also considered the fact that he almost had a harem of girls, exes and current girlfriends. It wasn't my thing, but he was cute, I'll give him that.

"Took you long enough," Prince comments in his familiar deep yet mellow voice, a boyish grin tugs at his lips. I quickly greet him with a friendly peck on the cheek as he pulls off from the curb into the busy New York streets.

"Sorry, I had to clean up the mess of letters you sent me," I give a slight smile as I get comfortable in the passenger seat. There's a comfortable silence between us until Prince speaks up out of the blue, "You remember when we first met? What I told you afterwards?"

"Yeah, you told me to stop being a damn klutz and watch it. You mean that, right?"

"No, I meant about fate."

"So, it was fate for me to fall into your crotch that night?"

"No, noo, definitely no. I mean how certain events lead us to a point in time. Like, for example, had your friend not brought you to that after party and brought someone else, could you imagine how different things would be? I wouldn't be here with you right now."

"Maybe, once or twice. Fate is interesting that way. I can only wonder how things will end up a few years from now."

October 3rd, 1988.

It was still early morning; the sun still hadn't risen to its highest in the sky when I felt a pleasant surprise between my legs. The sensation made me let out low and loving gasps, when I slowly pull the sheets away I find Michael with his head in between my legs. His eyebrows knit together in concentration.

I could feel his warm breath fan over my dripping core, making me shudder and almost cum on the spot. He flattens his tongue and licks a long stripe up my core, tasting me completely. It took everything in me not to thrash about as Michael continued working his skilled tongue, gripping the sheets tightly giving me temporary relief.

His tongue goes to work, running up and down, swirling around my clit. I let out a moan as he twirls his tongue faster. My hands find their way on the back of his head, pushing his face deeper into my wetness. I was a moaning and whimpering mess as my head whipped from side to side. He gently moves his head back and forth, provoking my clit and sending vibrations through my body. I can feel myself getting ready to release all over him and I tell him. Loudly.

Michael ignores my cries of pleasure, continuing his pleasurable torture. With a final cry, I release all over his face, his large hands running up and down my thighs as he lifts his head to look at me, a triumphant smile on his face.

"Happy birthday, baby."

After Michael's lovely wake up call, I quickly headed for the shower minus him, of course. I knew I was going to be swamped with calls and gifts to the suite from friends and family but right now, I didn't want to do anything too crazy. So once I've gotten cleaned up and gotten through some of the expected calls of the day, Michael and I cuddle up on the couch. I knew Michael had plans for me, but he wouldn't budge on telling me what they were.