chapter 1

Baekhyun is now out side of the hospital. He is waiting for Mr.kim. He still didn't understand about the things happened hours ago. He still remember the words said by Mr.park.
B-Baek-h-y-unah c-can y-you d-o s-somet-hing for me." Mr.Park said weakly.

"Yeah Mr.Park don't talk too much you will lose too much blood." Baekhyun said while stoping blood coming out from Mr.Park's body because of the gun shot.

"N-No I ne-ed to te-ll th-is. Ta-ke cha-rge of co-mpa-ny til-l ch-any-eol rea-dy fo-r it." Mr.Park said and hold baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun shocked after hearing that words.

"Sir what are you-" Mr.Park cut off his words and hold his hand tight.

"Ju-st ma-rry hi-m th-at wi-ll m-ake yo-u on-e of us. H-e is to-o lo-ne-ly a-ft-er h-is mo-th-er's death. Pl-eas-e ta-ke c-are of h-im"

Baekhyun just look at Mr.Park with wide eyes.

why Mr.park wants him to be the charge of company. He is nothing. Just a orphan who is working under him. Who wants to kill Mr.park.? And why?

And he told him to Marry park chanyeol. He can't even imagine. Chanyeol is just a kid. Only thing he knows about chanyeol is that he is going to SM high. He knows that because his best friend kyungsoo is working as a teacher in SM high.

"Baekhyunah" Baekhyun heard Mr.kim called him.
Baekhyun get up from the bench and walk to Mr.kim.

"Mr.kim how about Mr.park. Is he okay?" Baekhyun asked.

"He will be okay. Surgery was successful." Mr.kim said and sigh.

"I can't understand anything Mr.kim. who wants to kill Mr.park?" Baekhyun asked and look at Mr.kim directly.
Mr.kim sighs again and,

"Let's sit on that bench. I will told you everything." Both of them sit on the bench and baekhyun asked,

"Who is it Mr.kim and why? Mr.park is really good man. Why someone wants to kill him?" Baekhyun asked while while punching the bench. He is really angry with that man. Suho sighs again and,

"First call me suho. I am not that much older than you." Suho said with annoying face. Baekhyun opens his mouth and close it again.

"Okay. You know that I am working with Mr.park for a long time. There are so many things you don't know about him." Baekhyun nodded and suho continued

"You know about Mrs.park right. She is not chanyeol's mother. She has only one son. So she is trying to hand over our company to her son luhan. Luhan is seven years elder than chanyeol. He is not in korea right now. But he completed his degree last week so he will come back to korea in few weeks. So he had more qualifications than chanyeol to own our company." Suho said seriously.

"Why can't you just hand over company to luhan. Is he that much bad guy. And how does this combine with the gun shot.?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"Luhan isn't bad baek. But his mother does. His mother wants to kill Mr.park because Mr.park wants chanyeol to inherit our company." Suho said with angry face and look at baekhyun.

"So you needs me to marry that park kid because of the family problem. Why me? You can find better boys and girls than me.?" Baekhyun stand up and kick off the stone near him.

"Mr.Park always knew that she wants our company. So he started to find a best person for chanyeol and the company. Then he found you. After watching your talents and your attitude he choose you." Suho said and stand up from the bench and walk to baekhyun.

"Okay what about me? ah if she can kill Mr.park then me? She can kill me easily?" Suho touch baekhyun's shoulders and make him look at suho.

"We never let you die baekhyunah. Today this happens because Mr.park left his guards. He wants to talk with you alone." Baekhyun's eyes are filled with tears. Because of anger and sadness. And suho continued

"Actually Mr.Park wanted to tell you about this before. But he wait for chanyeol's 18th birthday. He think it would be better that tell both of you at same time. So he waited. But he find out that Mrs.park is going to kill him soon. That is why went out with you. He wanted to tell you about everything. And remember baekhyunah he loves you so much. You know that well" Suho said with a smile.

Of course baekhyun remember. Mr.park is the only elder one who loves him. He is like a father to him. Baekhyun doesn't have parents so Mr.park is really important person to him. Baekhyun wipes tears running through his cheeks and look at suho. And said,

"But Mr.kim......... chanyeol......chanyeol is a kid. He is too young for me. How can I--. I mean I didn't even know him"

"You will know about him. Soon" Suho said with a smile.