chapter 2

Plese bare with my mistakes.
English is not my first language. 😭😭😭

Baekhyun walk in to his apartment and slump himself on bed. He sighs heavily and try to relax. But it doesn't working so he decided to take a bath.
After a hot bath he changed himself to comfortable clothes and he heard someone walk in to apartment. So he check out the time and saw it's 4pm.

"Kyungsooyah" Baekhyun said and walk out from his room. And he shocked after seeing best friend in front of him with teary eyes.

"Kyungsooyah" Baekhyun said as kyungsoo hug him tight.

"Do you know how much I worried about you. Why didn't you pick up your phone.?" Kyungsoo said and starts to cry. Baekhyun felt guilty about his friend. He didn't mean to hurt him.
He held kyungsoo by his shoulders and look at him.

"I forgot to take my phone with me kyungieyah. I'm Sorry." He said and pout at kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smile at him and wipes tears all over his face.

"And kyungsooyah how did you know?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

Kyungsoo sighs and said,
"You idiot the news was all over Internet since morning."

Baekhyun just said "oh"and shyly smile at kyungsoo.

"You okay right?" Kyungsoo asked and baekhyun nodded at him.

"Oh because of you idiot I didn't even had my lunch." Kyungsoo said and glare at baekhyun. Baekhyun pout at him and said  "me too"

"Okay let's eat something."both of them climb down stairs to kitchen.
Kyungsoo made ramyeon for both of them and the starts to eat.

"Baekhyunah what happened to Mr.park is he okay?" Kyungsoo asked with worried eyes.

"Yeah I think so. Surgery was successful." Baekhyun sigh and start to tell about the things happened hours ago.

Baekhyun was in front of Mr.Park's office because he called him to come. He knocked at the door twice and heard Mr.Park's voice. "Come in"
Then he walk in to the office and said "good morning" and bowed to Mr.Park.

"Ah Baekhyunah you are already here." Mr.Park smiled at baekhyun and stand from his seat and said.
"Let's go" which made him question so he asked.
"Where are we going Sir?"
Mr.Park smiled at him widely and said "let's have lunch together baekhyunah" and walk out from his office.
Baekhyun also smile and follow him.
When they are already in their parking plot. Mr.park told him to get in to his car and he also get in and started to drive.

When they are already in front of the restaurant. Baekhyun unlock his seat belt. When he was going to open the car door. Mr.park stopped him.

"Baekhyunah can you park the car." Baekhyun nodded and he was about to open the door. Again Mr.park stopped him.
"No need to get off just come to driving seat after I get off okay." He said and get off from the car.

Then change to driving seat and drove  car to the parking plot. When he try to get off from the car. He heard loud sound so he ran to the reasturant. And he saw Mr.park lying on the restaurant floor and blood all over his body.

Baekhyun feel tears running through his cheeks.
"Really. So you didn't see the culprit" Kyungsoo asked
"Yeah." Baekhyun said and wipes his tears.

"But I feel strange about one thing." Kyungsoo said and put his chin on his palm. 

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"Why didn't he let you get off from the car. You don't need to go to the parking plot. There are valets for that." Kyungsoo said and bit his lip. Why baekhyun didn't think about it before. Why did he let him to park his car. And why didn't he let him get off from the car.

"Was he always told you to park his car." Kyungsoo ask again to know more.

"No he never let me drive his car" Baekhyun said while thinking.

What? then why did he let you drive his car." Kyungsoo said and stand up from the chair.
"Didn't you see anything or anyone who suspicious?" Kyungsoo ask curiously.

Baekhyun started to massage his forehead and think deeply.

Then he remembered. A bike.

"There is a bike following us. I remember he stopped his bike in front of the restaurant. Why didn't I noticed it before" Baekhyun said and punched the table hardly. And sighs.

Now he understand. Mr.park saved him. If not him he could have died today.

"You are so lucky baekhyunah. To have a boss like him."
That made him cry hard. Then kyungsoo hug him and try to comfort him. But baekhyun get up from the chair and run to the bathroom. And wash his face and think about repaying to Mr.park. after a while he walk to the kitchen again and he saw kyungsoo is cleaning dishes

"Kyungsooyah" Baekhyun said while looking at kyungsoo.

"Mmmm" he said while cleaning.

"Do you know park chanyeol?" After haerd that question kyungsoo looks at baekhyun.
"Why?" Kyungsoo asked curiously.
"I want to know about him" Baekhyun said while looking at the floor.
"I know you idiot. I want to know why do you want know about him?" Kyungsoo asked angrily.

"Be-cause h-e is son of Mr-.park." Baekhyun stuttered.
Then kyungsoo give him the look don't lie to me.

Then baekhyun said.
"Okay okay I'll tell you." Baekhyun said and sighs

"Because I am going to marry him." Kyungsoo just look at him like a statue.