chapter 21

I heard my phone rings so I opened my eyes and took my phone.

"Hello"

"Chanyeolah come to park mansion as fast as you can."

"Why would I? You know that I never go there."

"Come on it's an urgent."

"What is it?"

"It's about baekhyun." He said as I hang up the phone and get car keys and ran towards to car.

I drove fast to the mansion after 15 minutes I stopped my car in front of the mansion.

I walked in and saw suho hyung, old jerk, jongin hyung, kyungsoo hyung and also luhan hyung was there.

"Take a seat." Suho hyung said

"No just tell me why did you call me here?" I said as standing front of them.

"Chanyeol first take a seat. It's not a big deal right?" The man who called as my father said.

"Hyung I asked from you. WHY.DID.YOU.CALL.ME?" I asked from suho hyung.

"Baekhyun is going to divorce you and own our company to himself." I shocked by the words and look at him.

"Wh-what?" I said as he threw three files at me.

There are every detail of our company ownership and everything about transferring ownership. And also our divorce papers.

I feel like my blood boiling. And I'm about to turn around I feel someone grabbed my wrist so I turn around again and saw baekhyun hyung.

"Looking for me?" He asked.

"Oh you also here. Are you going to give the company to him Mr.park?" I asked him as he got up.

"Wow this is amazing chanyeol. Did you really get first class of a degree? I can't believe it?" Baekhyun hyung said as my anger turn up.

"SHUT UP. I talked to him not you.
I knew this would be happening. I knew that you will divorce me as soon as possible. You cheater." I said as I slapped his hand away.

"What did you said? Yesterday I'm a bitch and now cheater. How dare you?" He said angrily.
HOW DARE YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN? How dare you cheated on me with that chinese g-" I couldn't finish my as he slapped across my cheek.

"You are telling about this video right?" He said as showing me his phone.

"Yeah how did-" I said as he cut me off

"We can talk about it later. Now open your eyes and look at these papers carefully." He said as throwing me the files.

"I told you didn't I?" He said again as looking at suho hyung. And he sat beside that park jerk.

"What is going on?" I asked because I can't understand anything.

"Look at the papers in those files carefully. You can understand the thing happening." Jongin hyung said.

"No no wait. What are you guys trying to do? Why are you all here?" I asked

"What did jongin and baekhyun told you chanyeol. Just do it?" Luhan hyung said as I look at the papers carefully one by one

Now I can see they are fake. Baekhyun hyung's signature is different. And also his seal. They feel like same but different at same time.

So I give them knowing look.

"You are going to be CEO chanyeol you can't be emotional with work. You had to use your brain. And you should learn to think twice about everything." Baekhyun hyung said

"Who did this? And why?" I asked to know more

"Mom" Luhan hyung said slowly

"But why? She could have done it five years ago" I said

"Because she also saw the things dad see from baekhyun" Luhan hyung said as sighed

"She wanted baekhyun to be our CEO. That is why she tried to kill Mr.park. Actually she wants to take baekhyun to her side. But we did it before she so her plan ruined your marriage. So she decided to be silent and give baekhyun time to develop our company. And now we are peak level so she thought this was the best time to attack" Suho said as looking at jongin hyung.

"So she told me to made this fake document. If I didn't she would kill jongsoo. I can't lose my child so I made them and gave it to her. I'm Sorry" Jongin hyung said as covered his face with his hands and kyungsoo hyung hug him behind.

"It's okay. But how did they came here if you gave them to her." I asked curiously

"After I gave them I couldn't bare with it so I called luhan and told him everything." He said and luhan hyung start to speak.

"Yeah I quickly came home and search for them. After long search I found them in her safe. I found them as called baekhyun, dad, also Jongin." He said

"What about me why didn't anyone call me before?" I said

"Because you are not in your right mind. You were too drunk." Luhan hyung answered.

"If you did law at first time she did wrong. This wouldn't happen." I said as directly looking at my father's face.

"She isn't a bad woman at first chanyeol. I never saw like that woman before. She is my first love. Actually I didn't love your mom as much as I did to her." He said as I grabbed his collar.

"What did you said" I said as baekhyun hyung grabbed me by my hands

"YEOL STOP IT" He said as I released him.

"She killed my mother in front of my eyes."

------------------------------------------------------

I need to thank everyone who read my story. I'll complete this story within two or three chapters. And thank you for your comments and votes. I know there are so many mistakes.
Do you need another fanfiction?