chapter 4

Baekhyun and suho on their way to chanyeol's mansion. And suho break their silence.

"Don't be nervous chanyeol is a not a bad boy. He is the most cheerful boy I have ever seen." Suho sighs and continued
"But after his mother's death he changed. He will be rude at first. But if you understand him you can find the real chanyeol. He needs love and affection but no one give that to him" he sighs and look at baekhyun with worried eyes.

"How did chanyeol's mother died?"

"She suicide herself.?"

"Suicide?.... but why?"

"No one knows the reason. Chanyeol was the only one in the house when she died."

Baekhyun nodded at suho and look forward.

"Is chanyeol hate Mr.park?"

Suho nodded and said,
"like I said he changed after his mother's death."

Baekhyun nodded and suho stopped the car in front of the big black gate.

"We are here." Suho said and open gates from his remote. And drove in. Then baekhyun saw the most amazing thing in his life. It is small old type white mansion covered with random trees and flowers.

"Woww Is this chanyeol's mansion" Baekhyun asked still amazed with the beauty of the view.
"I don't know about chanyeol. But I'm in love with this house and the garden. It's totally my type." Baekhyun said with his cheerful voice and get off from the car.

"Actually this is Mrs.kim bo young's house." Suho said and get off from the car.

"What who is kim bo young?" Baekhyun asked and pout.

"Chanyeol's mother. This entrie house was designed by her. And also garden. Even though it's been years the nothing has changed." Suho smiled and walk in to the house.

"MYEONIEEE LONG TIME NO SEE. I MISS YOU....." a man who has same hight as suho walk to us.

"Stop overrating dae don't you remember we met two days ago" Suho said as he looked at baekhyun and the give the look who is this to suho.

"This is baekhyun. CFO of our company." Suho said as he pointed at baekhyun. "And baekhyun this is chanyeol's butler kim jongdae. And you can call him chen or dae." He said again as baekhyun bow at jongdae he also do the same.

"Hello I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you."
"Hello I'm jongdae you can call me dae or chen." They said to each other and shake their hands.

"Where is chanyeol?" Suho asked

"He is still sleeping in his room." He said and look at baekhyun.
"Give me two minutes okay. I will make something to eat and drink." Jongdae said as run to the kitchen.

"Okay let's go to his room" Suho said as climb up the stairs and baekhyun follow him. When they are already in front of chanyeol's room suho's phone started to ring. He looked at phone and

"Just go inside. I had to answer this call. I will come with in two minutes okay." Baekhyun gave him a worried look.
"Don't worry he won't bite you. Don't you said that he is justa kid" Suho smiled and climb down the stairs.

Baekhyun release a heavy sigh and open the door. He can see tall figure laying on the bed. Baekhyun walk close to the bed. And saw his to be husband.

He can see that chanyeol is abnormaly tall. Even though he is messy right now baekhyun can say that chanyeol is handsome.
He has well built body and handsome face with plum lips. And most special thing is he has too big but cute ears.

Baekhyun smile at the view and sit on his bed next to chanyeol. And he slowly move his hand close to his cheek and stoke it slowly. Baekhyun can feel how soft his cheeks are.

"Omma" Baekhyun can hear chanyeol mumbles under breath. Then one tear drop come out from his left eye as baekhyun wipes it away slowly. And look at chanyeol with sad look. He can feel how much chanyeol miss his mother.

Even though their age gap is too high he didn't feel chanyeol like a kid. He can't get his eye off from him. After seconds chanyeol starts to move so baekhyun get up from the the bed quickly and turn around to walk out from the room. When he try to walk he can feel chanyeol grab his
hand and pull him towards to bed.

Baekhyun lost his balance and slump on chanyeol's body. He feel chanyeol's big hands tighten around his body. And he feel chanyeol's heart beat against his ear.

When he try to release himself from the hug chanyeol tight the grip even more. On the other hand baekhyun felt more comfortable with chanyeol's arms around him. He likes the warmth spreading over his body.
So he wait for chanyeol release him.

"OH MY GOD" Baekhyun heard jongdae's voice as he get up quickly.
Then saw jongdae with tray with cool drinks and some snacks his eyes are wide like kyungsoo's and his mouth still opened with a shok.
Behind jongdae he saw suho with a smirk.

Then he turn his head to see chanyeol.
He saw chanyeol with angry face.

"GET OFF FROM MY LAP YOU MIDGET."
Chanyeol yelled at him