chapter 20

After I checked caller ID I saw it was lay so I came out of the room.

"Hey do you check it"

"Yeah"

"It's positive right. Oh my God our hyuniee is pregnant. I'm going to arrange a party"

"Stop over reacting lay."

"Come on I'm not over reacting. I'm really happy for you. Actually you are too late. You are now thirty three."

"Yeah but my husband is not lay. He is not old enough to be a father."

"Come on why did you married a kid."

"Shut up lay he is not a kid. How ever you have to give me my medicine at the restaurant okay."

"Come on baek you had to check out about your baby so tell him quickly. And you have to be more careful with first three months understood"

"Yeah eomma. I will tell chanyeol about this but not now. I had to wait till he ready to be CEO."

"Okay okay. Tell me if there anything you need."

"Okay. Bye. I'll call you later." I said as hung up the phone and put it on the table. Then walk towards to the balcony. I really need fresh air right now.
I took a deep breath and exhale it.

After few minutes I went back to office room as I saw suho with some files in his hands.

"Back to work" I thought as sat on my chair. And started to do check files.
After checking everything I look at the watch and saw it's 10pm.
Then I saw the table beside me was empty since afternoon. So I try to call chanyeol but he didn't answer.

I took my car keys and ran towards my car as I drove it as fast as I can. And I went to our home.

"Jongdae where is chanyeol?" I said as he looked at me with shocking gaze

"How did I know? He was with you morning. Why what happened?" He said as I hit to the flower vas near me.

"Aaarrrgggh. Where are you?" I said to my self and went to my car and drove car to every where he usually visits. But he is nowhere to see.

Tears were running through my cheeks. My heart aches I feel like dying. I really didn't mean to hurt him. And I didn't think that my words would affect him that much. I really need him right now. I want to be in his arms.
So I called sehun to know any news about chanyeol.

"Hello hyung why?" He asked

"Sehun I-I" I couldn't finish my line as I cried.

"Hey hyung are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked with shocking voice.

"Sehun I-I really didn't mean it you know. I can't- l-l can't find him." I said while crying.

"Find who hyung? What happened?"

"I can't find chanyeol please help me."

"Okay okay hyung tell me where are you now?"

"I am in front of your apartment building"

"I'll be there in five minutes okay. Don't worry okay." He said as hugging up the phone.

After few minutes he came towards to my car with luhan. And I get off from the car.

"Lulu" I said as he hugged me tight so I cried hard on to his shoulder.

"Hey don't cry okay. We can find him. Tell us what happened?" He said as patted my back.
I wiped my tears away and look at him.

"I just speak bit loudly to him today morning. Because he kept questioning me. Because of my busy schedule I couldn't find him missing. After works I search for him but he was not anywhere to find. I didn't mean to hurt him. I really didn't."

"We know hyuniee we know how much you care about him. Let's try to find him okay let's go" Luhan said as cupping my face with his hands.

"Yeah hyung don't worry. I know about him. Let's check out in the clubs" Sehun said as I shocked

"Clubs? Why clubs? He didn't go to clubs in years." I asked

"Yeah but that was because he is totally happy with you past years. But now his heart must be hurt. So he must be in a club for sure." He said as I nodded.

We are now in front of the club named exo. Sehun said it was chanyeol's favourite club so we came here. Three of us walk in to see chanyeol. Sehun had his mask on because if anyone recognised him it would be a big trouble.

There are so many of them so we didn't see chanyeol yet. After few minutes sehun point his finger to someone and I saw it was chanyeol who sitting on a chair in front of the bar. I run towards to him and hug him behind.

"At last. Don't ever worry me again like this okay." I said as kissed his left cheek.

"Leave me alone." I shocked after heard that words

"Chanyeol" I said as he and pushed me. I hit my hands on the floor to protect my stomach hitting the floor. Then I look at his angry face with my teary eyes.

"Yeol why?" I said as luhan helped me to get up.

"Don't ever call me yeol you bitch." He said as drinking his vine glass. I feel like my heart stabbed by something. Why did he call me bitch. I didn't do anything for being called as bitch.

"Chanyeol what are you doing? What did he do? Why are you acting like this for some words." Sehun said as grabbing his shirt collar.

"Some words? You don't know anything Oh sehun. Leave me alone." He said as
slapped away sehun's hands and walk away.

After hear the name oh sehun everyone in club walk towards to us. And we missed chanyeol.

"Take baekhyun hyung to car. And take me at the 1st junction near the club okay." Sehun said to luhan as run away.

Everyone in the club ran after him and luhan take me to the parking lot and I get in to back seat and luhan drove our car to the place sehun told us.
Luhan stopped our car across the road and sehun ran as fast as he can and jump in to car.

"Baby you okay right?" Luhan asked while driving. Sehun nodded his head as luhan give peck on his lips.
drove fast their apartment.

I felt jealous of them. I want to be with chanyeol like that. I thought as sighed

"Baekhyun are you sure you can drive your own." Luhan asked me after they get off from the car.

"Yeah I'll be okay. Don't worry." I said as driving away.

When I walk in to the home and went to chanyeol's room and saw chanyeol sleep on the bed. So I sat beside him on the bed. And look at his most perfect face. I touched his plum lips as peck on them.

"Yeolliee mianhae" I said as put my head on his chest. As I felt his long arms circled around my waist.

"I really didn't mean to hurt you. So can you forgive me? I never do that ever again." I said and listen to his heart beat.

"Yeolliee now I know this feeling."

"I am in love Yeolliee. I am in love with you." I said as close my eyes.

At park hye jin's mansion:

"So you guys help me for sure right?" Park hye jin ask from the share holders

"Yes hye jin madam. Don't worry about anything. We will do as you said." One of them said

"Yeah we also didn't want that byun kid as CEO. Tomorrow will be his last day as CEO." Other one said as her lips turned into an evil smile.

I will update soon again. I really love to read your comments. And thanks for your votes. And sorry for the mistakes.