chapter 15

It's been five years since I became CEO of park interior designers. Our company became one of the most successful company now. And there are so many things happened these years.

First Kyungsoo and jongin now married and they have three years old son.

Luhan and I now best friends since he was the CFO of our company. Sehun became an idol like he always wanted to be.

Most surprising thing is that Mrs.park didn't do anything to me or chanyeol. I can't believe that she gave us company that much easily.

At last chanyeol, One year after our marriage chanyeol went abroad for his studies. After that I never saw him in person.

There are some day we didn't even talk with each other. Because of my busy schedule I couldn't find time to meet him. Everytime we had a phone call he fought with me because of it.

Everytime he had a vacation I had to go on business trip or something. So he didn't come to korea even he had time. He always worked hard so he got 1st class of his degree last week.

Today he will be come to korea. So I canceled my all meetings for him. Because I want to be the first person that sees him in person after four years.

Now It's time for his flight and I stood up from my seat and started to look for him. I can see there are passengers of that flight but I couldn't see chanyeol.

It's been 1 hour since I stood here and looking for him. I couldn't see him. I feel like I'm going to cry. I am about to turn around I feel someone hugging me from behind. I know this warmth. I really miss it. I miss him so much.

"Long time no see hyung." He said. I miss his deep voice i miss his touch so I release tears in my eyes because I can't take it anymore.

"Are you crying? Hyung" he said as he touched my shoulders and turn me to his side.

"Hyung no no please. Don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just want to surprise you." He said as wiped my tears away. Then I look at him.

He changed so much. He grew up. Now he is taller than before. He is wearing black jacket black t-shirt and also dark blue pants. He is smiling at me. I hugged him tight as I cried against his chest.

"No more cries. I'm here now. Don't worry." He said as kissed my head. I release myself from the hug and look at him.

"Let's go home. I'll take you home." I said

"No hyung. I am home. You are my home."He said.

I feel like butterflies in my stomach. I looked at floor as grabbed his wrist and take him to the parking lot.

When I am about to open car door for him. My phone starts to ring. I took my phone in my pocket to check who is calling. As soon as I took it out chanyeol grabbed it from me and turn it off.

"YAH! What did you do? Give it to me." I almost shout at him

"No phone calls today hyung. Please can't give me a day. I also want you hyung. Not only company. You have a family. And no more business today. Just you and me. Understood?" He said as I sighed and open car door for him.

As soon as we entered to our car he took off his jacket while revealing his ton arms. I couldn't help but gloped a the view. I looked at him till he started to wave his hand in front of my eyes.

"Hyung?" He said as I came to reality and I feel my throat dry so I started to cough.

"Omo hyung what happened? Are you okay?" He said as I nodded at him and take my water bottle and drink it.

"Do-Don't worry I am fine. Let's let's go" I said as start to drive.

On our way chanyeol points a restaurant and told me that he wants to eat something because he is too hungry. Now we are in the restaurant while ordering our food and there is a girl in the cashier. And the most important thing is

I DON'T LIKE HER. Because she is totally flirting with my husband. I don't know why but I feel uneasy. Chanyeol doesn't seem to understand the situation. After placing his order he looked at me while asking

"What do you want to eat hyung.?" He said as I glared at the girl in cashier and I look at chanyeol and

"I don't want anything. I am going." I said. I can see chanyeol's confused face but I didn't mind him and walk towards to my car.

After few minutes chanyeol get in to the car with food.

"Hyung why did you left like that?" He asked

"Didn't you see? That girl is totally flirting with you. But you just smile at her while placing the order" I said bit loudly but he didn't say anything and started to laugh.

"YAH why are you laughing?" I said as he stopped laughing and look at my eyes.

"Are you jealous?" He said as I felt like words didn't come out of my mouth. Am I really jealous. I didn't felt like this before. I didn't said anything and look at him.

"Don't say anything hyung. I can see through you." He said as sighed

"Let's go" he said. And look at me. I started to drive my car.

Same time another place in seoul.

"He is back."

"Did you saw him clearly?"

"Yeah I saw them clearly"

"Okay then let's start our plan."

"Yes madam"

Sorry for my grammatical errors. I will update soon again.😙😙😙😙😙